Senior Technical PlannerBusinesses Raytheon Missiles & Defense Clearance type Secret Relocation eligible Yes Job ID 166594BR Date posted 09/24/2020 City Nationwide State Tewksbury Country MA
Our success is driven by a strong culture, investing in our people, and embracing the perspectives of a diverse workforce.
We are seeking a Process management and Formative Assessments team member to join the Raytheon Missiles and Defense (RMD) Program Planning team. The successful candidate will be a highly analytical, data driven, results oriented individual that engages with stakeholders, and facilitates closure of actions/commitments.
- Lead the team to ensure program plan and IMS is developed consistent with IPDS and program life cycle. Must be able to review the IMS planned work for accuracy, identifying missing work or work that is planned improperly.
- Partnering with SMEs, explain Schedule Risk Analysis results to program teams, understands SRA concepts and theory, with ability to interpret results to the program team and integrate mitigation plans into the IMS and schedule risks into the Risk Management process
- Lead Integrated Master Schedule (IMS) independent reviews (IRs), oversight of assessment process for all JSA/ISR audit programs and IMP/IMS formative assessments throughout the life cycle of all RMD programs and provide immediate feedback to team members to improve RMD Program Planning products and services.
- Ability to provide technical consulting, analysis and training for Control Account Managers, IPT Leads, PMs and program personnel on IMS and all technical data associated with the IMS. This candidate will be part of the RMD Program Planning point of contact for all internal and external audits as well as collaborate with other SMEs from other functional areas such as, Earned Value Management Systems (EVMS) and Business Process Management (BPM) to identify and recommend and implement process improvement opportunities.
- Minimum of 6+ years of applicable experience that includes Program Planning and Scheduling
- Experience using software designed for creating and maintaining industry related schedules. (MS Project, Primavera, Open Plan, or similar scheduling software)
- Demonstrated knowledge of the Earned Value Management System (EVMS) or similar business process
- Demonstrated ability to understand the program technical and programmatic solution and lead integration and modelling of that solution into the IMSDemonstrated experience with MS Office suite products
- Prior experience leading a program thru JSR prep and Government Audit.
- This position requires the ability to obtain a security clearance. Except in rare circumstances, only US Citizens are eligible for a clearance.
- Required Education: Bachelor degree in STEM Field: Science, Technology, Engineering, or Mathematics
- Demonstrated ability to facilitate the effective integration and maintenance in the IMS of technical, schedule and cost in an EVMS environment
- Experience in the area of analyzing and querying schedule data (including Schedule Metrics) ideally in support of customer audits.
- Demonstrate the ability to understand different perspectives and ask right questions ensuring IMS integrity
- Knowledgeable with applicable Government regulations, especially pertaining to program planning and Earned Value compliance.
- Knowledge in basic product development principles including Agile software development.
- Ability to interface and influence at all levels of an organization with strong communication skills, both verbal and written
- Desired Education: BS Degree in Electrical/Mechanical/Industrial Engineering
Raytheon Technologies is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.