Senior Program PlannerBusinesses Raytheon Missiles & Defense Clearance type Secret Relocation eligible Yes Ability to Telecommute Full time telecommuting Job ID 166595BR Most Recent Date Posted 04/08/2021 City Tewksbury State MA Country United States
We are seeking a Process management and Formative Assessments Lead to join the Raytheon Missiles and Defense (RMD) Program Planning team member. The successful candidate will be a highly analytical, data driven, results oriented individual that engages with stakeholders, and facilitates closure of actions/commitments.
Formative assessment responsibilities include Integrated Master Schedule (IMS) independent reviews (IRs), oversight of assessment process for all JSA/ISR audit programs and IMP/IMS formative assessments throughout the life cycle of all RMD programs and provide immediate feedback to team members to improve RMD Program Planning products and services. In this role, the ideal candidate will provide appropriate technical consulting, analysis and training for Control Account Managers, IPT Leads, PMs and program personnel on IMS and all technical data associated with the IMS. This candidate will be part of the RMD Program Planning point of contact for all internal and external audits as well as collaborate with other SMEs from other functional areas such as, Earned Value Management Systems (EVMS) and Business Process Management (BPM) to identify and recommend and implement process improvement opportunities.
Work location can be either Tewksbury, MA or Remote.
- Minimum of (6) years of Program Planning & Scheduling experience
- Demonstrated Microsoft Project experience
- Demonstrated knowledge of the Earned Value Management System (EVMS) or similar business process
- Demonstrated knowledge in assisting team in evaluating and planning, scheduling and cost estimating tasks
- Demonstrated experience with MS Office suite products
- Prior experience leading a program thru JSR prep and government Audit.
- This position requires the ability to obtain a security clearance. Except in rare circumstances, only US Citizens are eligible for a clearance.
- Experience in the area of analyzing and querying schedule data (including Schedule Metrics).
- Experience in leading project planning exercises, as well as the creation and maintenance of Integrated Master Plans and Master Schedules (IMP/IMS).
- Earned Value Management System (EVMS) expertise.
- Ability to decompose statements of work into their basic elements and transform them into a workable program plan.
- Intimately familiar with applicable Government regulations, especially pertaining to program planning and Earned Value compliance.
- Conversant in basic product development principles including Agile software development.
- Ability to interface and influence at all levels of an organization with strong communication skills, both verbal and written
- Ability to thrive in a deadline-oriented environment
This position requires either a U.S. Person or a Non-U.S. Person who is eligible to obtain any required Export Authorization.
This position requires the eligibility to obtain a security clearance. Non-US citizens may not be eligible to obtain a security clearance. The Defense Industrial Security Clearance Office (DISCO), an agency of the Department of Defense, handles and adjudicates the security clearance process. Security clearance factors include, but are not limited to, allegiance to the US, foreign influence, foreign preference, criminal conduct, security violations and drug involvement. Employment is contingent on other factors, including, but not limited to, background checks and drug screens.166595
Raytheon Technologies is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.