Senior Program Planner IIBusinesses Raytheon Missiles & Defense Clearance type None / Not Required Relocation eligible No Ability to Telecommute Full time telecommuting Job ID 178404BR Most Recent Date Posted 04/20/2021 City Tewksbury State MA Country United States
At Raytheon Missiles & Defense, by combining our vast resources and investments, we are able to dedicate ourselves to solving mission-level vs. product-level customer challenges – together we can anticipate more, move faster and make a bigger impact on the big picture.
Seeking Planning Tool Support professional to join the RMD Program Planning Department as the Application and Tools Administrator of MS Project. Virtually every RMD Integrated Master Schedule is within the Application Administrator’s area of responsibility.
As the “first line of defense,” the Application and Tools Administrator responds to all end user issues. The ideal candidate will have prior hands on MS Project experience with intellectual curiosity for how systems work. By assisting directly, performing root cause analysis, escalating when appropriate and ultimately resolving all end user issues, the Application and Tools Administrator directly affects the efficiency of every planner within the RMD Program Planning department and therefore our value to our customer. This position can be located nationwide with the ability to work remotely.
Responsibilities to Anticipate:
- System access control
- System performance monitoring
- Configuration documentation
- User issue resolution
- System performance/user issue reporting.
- BS/BA degree in Finance, Accounting, Business Management or related field of study
- 6+ years hands on experience using MS Project desktop, MS Project Server, and/or SQL Server.
- Prior work experience analyzing program data that serves as basis for identification/ resolution of user issues
- Prior work experience using MS Office suite products ( Outlook, Excel, Word, Access)
- Prior work experience supporting programs and contracts within a Government Contracting environment
- Good customer interaction skills with users; that enabled ability to translate layman speak to technical terms
- Excellent writing skills that support the ability to gather, document, and track requirements
- Familiarity with any of the following: Achieving Process Excellence (APEX) SAP/R3, Microframe Project Manager (MPM) or similar EVMS tools and software applications such as Oracle ERP, Deltek Cobra and Deltek MPM Connect
- Experience designing and/or testing software using .NET (C#/VB) or closely related technology
- Experience working with MS SQL Server (including SSRS, Stored procedures, query optimization)
- Prior experience with VSTO add ins and/or working with VBA macros.
- Knowledge of the Earned Value Management System (EVMS) or similar business system.
Whether you’re just starting out on your career journey or are an experienced professional, we offer a robust total rewards package that goes above and beyond with compensation; healthcare, wellness, retirement and work/life benefits; career development and recognition programs. Some of the superior benefits we offer include parental (including paternal) leave, flexible work schedules, achievement awards, educational assistance and child/adult backup care.
This position requires either a U.S. Person or a Non-U.S. Person who is eligible to obtain any required Export Authorization.
Raytheon Technologies is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.