Senior Manager for Global Offset VenturesBusinesses Raytheon Missiles & Defense Clearance type Secret Relocation eligible No Ability to Telecommute Part time telecommuting Job ID 187819BR Most Recent Date Posted 10/05/2021 City Tewksbury State MA Country United States
At Raytheon Missiles & Defense, you have the opportunity to try new things and make a bigger difference across a broader end-to-end solution, a richer technology and product set, an expanded range of disciplines, a growing global footprint and a more diverse team of colleagues and customers.
The Raytheon Missiles & Defense (RMD) Global Contracts, Offset & Localization organization has a position for a Senior Manager who is willing to accept a high degree of responsibility in a growing and complex international business environment. This position will preferably be located at the RMD offices in Tewksbury, MA. The individual will be responsible for developing and implementing multi $B Offset Venture solutions with a regional portfolio focus while concurrently supporting efforts in adjacent markets. This individual should possess significant knowledge of Offset strategy development and project structuring, international contracting, and have a thorough understanding of pertinent cultural and business acumen.
There’s no such thing as a perfect candidate, so don’t hold back. Your qualifications could add tremendous value to our team. Our customers come from all different backgrounds, and so do our employees. If you’re passionate about what you could accomplish here, we’d love to hear from you.
Responsibilities to Anticipate:
- Provide strategic thought leadership to develop innovative Offset solutions resulting in achieving business and mission area objectives.
- Leverage current and/or prior experience and demonstrated in-depth knowledge of international business environment and industrial partner/government customer network.
- Engage in strategic assessment of Offset venture pursuits, including project development and pertinent negotiations with industrial partners and Offset Authorities.
- Develop Offset strategies for exploiting growth markets and specific business pursuits.
- Ensure successful governance/compliance with Offset obligations and regulatory requirements.
- Take ownership of tough issues and use knowledge of situational dynamics to establish personal engagement strategy.
- Work across the enterprise to shape opinions of key Offset stakeholders, balance competing priorities of multiple customer stakeholders and use astute judgment as to engaging executive direction on how to move forward.
- Coordinate cross-functionally to manage and maintain portfolio performance metrics and regular communication to leadership
An advanced degree in a related field may be substituted for 3 additional years of experience.
Qualifications You Must Have:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Finance, Law, or related field
- 10 years of contracts experience or related business experience; preferably in an international environment
- Negotiation experience
- Experience leading a geographically dispersed team
- Project/program management experience
- The ability to obtain and maintain a US security clearance. U.S. citizenship is required as only U.S. citizens are eligible for a security clearance
- International contracts experience
- Demonstrated ability to develop effective relationships with international customers.
- Demonstrated organizational skills and or project/program management experience to develop new initiatives from early inception
- Entrepreneurial experience in a start-up or investment environment that bring technology products or services to market internationally
- Strategic thought leader with proven ability to create a vision and strategy for Offset
- Prior experience living outside of the US
- Extensive knowledge of international Offset environment
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Collaborative and influential decision maker
- Technical degree or background
- Ability to work inside U.S. FMS/DCS international contracting framework
- Demonstrated experience working with Offset authorities and industrial partner network
- An active DOD security clearance
Whether you’re just starting out on your career journey or are an experienced professional, we offer a robust total rewards package that goes above and beyond with compensation; healthcare, wellness, retirement and work/life benefits; career development and recognition programs. Some of the superior benefits we offer include parental (including paternal) leave, flexible work schedules, achievement awards, educational assistance and child/adult backup care.187819
Raytheon Technologies is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.