Manager Program ContractsBusinesses Raytheon Missiles & Defense Clearance type None / Not Required Relocation eligible No Ability to Telecommute Full time telecommuting Job ID 178057BR Most Recent Date Posted 04/20/2021 City Tewksbury State MA Country United States
What’s YOUR mission?
Here at Raytheon Missiles and Defense (RMD), we work together as one global team creating trusted innovative solutions to make the world a safer place. Our innovation spans all domains: from land and sea to air, space, and cyberspace. We’re inspired by a noble mission that’s shared by RMD employees around the globe. Our success is driven by an inclusive culture that invests in our people, embraces the perspectives of our diverse workforce, empowers employees and celebrates their contributions.
Our RMD Contracts teammates are valued business partners, influencing and executing balanced and equitable business deals and collaborating with internal and external stakeholders, all in support of the products and services we deliver to our customers. Working as a strategic business partner within RMD, our Contracts professionals fuel powerful ideas, develop meaningful relations, and work together to achieve and exceed business goals, with the ultimate aim to ensure mutual long-term success.
Raytheon Missiles & Defense (RMD) has an exciting opportunity within its Contracts Excellence and Transformation organization for a Manager, Program Contracts. In this role, you’ll support various aspects of contract transformation with focus on technology adaptation, enabling process efficiencies, and employing and expanding tools and digital applications. You will assist the RMD Contracts Transformation lead in identifying needs within the organization, translating organizational needs to digital solutions that align with RTX and RMD Contracts goals, and working with cross-functional agile development teams to implement solutions.
The successful candidate will have excellent communication skills and working knowledge of RMD Contracts tools, policies, and procedures.
- 10+ years of experience in Contracts Administration
- BS/BA in Business Analytics or Business Management, or any major related to this job description including but not limited to Computer Science, Accounting, Finance, Law, Economics, International Relations/Political Science, Supply Chain Management
- Working knowledge of hRTN or Aerospace/Defense industry contracts tools, policies, and procedures
- Knowledge of the Federal Acquisition Regulation (FAR) and Defense Federal Acquisition Regulation Supplement (DFARS)
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills (written and oral)
- Ability to recognize inefficiencies in processes
- Ability to multitask and/or manage workload to meet deliverables on-time and accurately
- Cross-functional experience
- Proficiency in MS Office products, R Script, Tableau, MS Dynamics, Power BI and other database applications
This position requires either a U.S. Person or a Non-U.S. Person who is eligible to obtain any required Export Authorization.
Raytheon Technologies is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.