Project Manager, Cybersecurity Compliance, Enterprise Common Classifed OperationsBusinesses Raytheon Missiles & Defense Clearance type Secret - Current Relocation eligible Yes Ability to Telecommute No telecommuting Job ID 186600BR Most Recent Date Posted 09/20/2021 City Tewksbury State MA Country United States
Enterprise Common Classified (ECC) Operations
At Raytheon Missiles & Defense, fresh thinking and possibilities are forged in times of change and you will be on the front lines as we trailblaze new approaches, push the boundaries of innovation and chart a course to a tomorrow you can be proud to have a hand in creating.
Our DT organization ensures that RMD teammates across the globe are able to communicate, collaborate and innovate for customer success. We create leading-edge technology solutions to prevent security threats, protect the integrity of our systems and support the RMD DT infrastructures around the world.
As the Enterprise Common Classified (ECC) Vulnerability Remediation Coordinator, you will collaborate and partner with a diverse cross-section of DT, Engineering, Cybersecurity and Program teammates supporting Raytheon's programs in order to continually improve security posture and overall compliance of the network. Reporting to the RMD ECC Operations Lead, you will oversee the day-to-day compliance posture of a large internal network, coordinate resources tasked with compliance items, and support remediation across the enterprise for a complex multi-program connected set of programs
This position is located in Tewksbury, MA, with potential for domestic travel. The role is relocation eligible if applicable to company policy.
Please note that this position needs an active U.S. DOD Secret Security Clearance as of day one of employment. Except in rare cases, only US Citizens are eligible for US Security Clearances.
Responsibilities to Anticipate:
- Ensure device and application compliance with security and performance requirements in cooperation with ECC Cybersecurity peers (NISPOM, DAAPM/RMF)
- Research new infrastructure technology trends in regards to vulnerability management, assess the cybersecurity posture, and develop concept of operations for deployment within RMD.
- Maintain and growing your own technical competence in multiple areas (such as Windows, Linux, virtualization, User Authentication, DNS, NFS, system imaging/build automation, Tenable Nessus, vulnerability remediation)
- Create, implement, and maintain a Vulnerability Reduction Lifecycle process with IA teammates, for both new programs being migrated into the eWAN environment, as well as new vulnerabilities found in weekly scans.
- Coordinate with PE/GPX counterparts to burn down program specific vulnerabilities with responsibilities including creating POAMs and removing EOL applications.
Qualifications You Must Have:
- Bachelor’s degree or additional 2 years of Information Technology experience may be substituted for each 1 year of college
- Experience with Nessus Tenable Security Center, or similar vulnerability management tool
- Experience with maintaining or following a POAM per NISPOM, DAAPM/RMF
- Coordination of cross-functional teams to execute on complex remediation plans
- 5+ years’ experience with Windows Operating Systems (e.g. Windows 7, Windows 10, Windows 2K12 Server, Windows 2K16 server, Windows 2K19 server)) or strong knowledge of other *nix operating systems (e.g. Red Hat, CentOS)
- Active IAM III Certification (GSLC/CISM/CIISP) or the ability to obtain in 6 months from date of hire
- Active in-scope DoD US Secret Security Clearance is required
- Technical understanding of application and OS level inter-dependencies, as relevant to risk identification and defining mitigation strategy
- Ability to proactively manage competing complex projects to drive metric-based results
- Strong data analysis skills to confidently define and effectively communicate priorities
- CISSP or Security+ certification or willingness to obtain within 6 months of starting
- Familiarity with DoD security configuration requirements, hardening procedures and settings
- Ability to collaborate effectively on a cross-functional team
- Strong communication and organizational skills, both oral and written
- Desire to learn new skills and troubleshoot issues
- Ability to take initiative when handed technological challenges and work to devise a solution that can be used across an enterprise.
Whether you’re just starting out on your career journey or are an experienced professional, we offer a robust total rewards package that goes above and beyond with compensation; healthcare, wellness, retirement and work/life benefits; career development and recognition programs. Some of the superior benefits we offer include parental (including paternal) leave, flexible work schedules, achievement awards, educational assistance and child/adult backup care.
Raytheon Technologies is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.