Cybersecurity Strategic Architect / Manager (50% remote)Businesses Raytheon Missiles & Defense Clearance type Secret - Current Relocation eligible Yes Ability to Telecommute Part time telecommuting Job ID 185072BR Most Recent Date Posted 08/29/2021 City Tewksbury State MA Country United States
Our Cybersecurity Technical Solutions and Emerging Technology team is seeking a Cybersecurity Strategic Architect / Manager. This position will be hybrid, where they will work remotely on occasion but also be based out of our Tewksbury, MA facility and expected to be onsite on average 50% of the time. Capped relocation support is available to move near Tewksbury, MA. Occasional travel may be necessary to other RMD locations locally and outside of the Northeast. This individual will report to the RMD Cybersecurity Technical Solutions and Emerging Technologies Cybersecurity Architect Team Lead.
The Cybersecurity Strategic Architect is a front-line manager responsible for management of a layered team of Cybersecurity Tactical Architects. This individual will partner with counterparts across RMD works closely with Digital Technology partners to ensure alignment to the approved segment architecture, oversee development and deployment of secure technical solutions ensuring 600+ information systems meet government compliance requirements across all RMD locations.
This position is responsible for partnering with the Digital Technology to ensure the efficient, consistent application of information security solutions across the RMD business. This position is a key partner and strategic advisor to the Senior Information Systems Security Managers, helping to drive technical standards & baselines in order to meet compliance and business requirements. Successful candidate must be innovative and team oriented; must possess mature judgment and highly effective oral/written communication skills.
This role is a hybrid (onsite and remote) position with occasional travel (roughly six times annually) as necessary. The RMD East Region includes Marlborough MA, Woburn MA, Tewksbury MA, Andover MA, Billerica MA, Pelham, NH, Mystic CT, Portsmouth RI, Fulton MD, Arlington VA, Eglin AFB FL, Louisville KY, Huntsville AL, Orlando FL, and Camden AR.
Responsibilities to Anticipate:
- Manages a team of Cyber Tactical Architects dispersed across several RMD locations
- Subject Matter Expert (SME) of designated tools supporting the RMD standard solution/tools portfolio
- Provides strategic leadership direction with ability to shape and drive technological innovation in supported areas
- Collaborates with DT Architecture teams to design and develop secure compliant technical solutions for deployment
- Conducts technical solution evaluation for new technology; conducts gap analysis and risk evaluations of new capabilities
- Provides expert technical advisement and support of Customer discussions, negotiations, approval requests and other tasks as needed
- Ensure efficiencies, cost offsets and savings are captured by the Architecture team to enable competitive advantage
- Provides oversight and leadership of Cybersecurity projects and initiatives inclusive of cost-benefit and risk management analysis
- Supports enterprise and business initiatives to drive technological evolution of supported Programs
- Supports the Organization’s vision, strategy and goals
IMPORTANT NOTE: Within six months of hire date, you must obtain and maintain a Security professional certification commensurate with a DoD 8570.01-M IAM level III certified credentials (CISSP, CISM, GSLC or CCISO), if you do not already have this certification.
Qualifications You Must Have:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Cybersecurity, Information Systems Management, Management Information Technology, Criminal Justice, Business, STEM, or other degrees will be considered
- An advanced degree in a related field may be substituted for two additional years of experience as follows.
- Eight (8) years of directly related Cyber/Systems Security or Network Architecture / Technology experience (16 years in lieu of degree).
- An active and in-scope US Secret clearance
- Experience understanding and implementing compliance regulations such as NISPOM, DAAPM, JAFAN, ICD, FAA, HIPAA, and/or other government regulations/requirements
Qualifications We Value:
- Past experience in a leadership role or as a technical project/program manager
- Familiarity with RMD locations and Information System practices and landscape
- Experience with resource management, professional development, and mentoring personnel
- Ability to tailor technical discussion to various audiences, create security whitepapers and concept of operations
- Experience with information security COTS applications (i.e. endpoint security, security information and event management, vulnerability management, encryption, antivirus)
- Experience with project management and collaboration tools (i.e. SharePoint, MS Project)
- Understanding of enterprise architectural framework methodologies (i.e. TOGAF, DoDAF, Gartner)
- Familiarity with containerization and related technologies (i. e. Kubernetes, Docker)
- Experience with virtualization (i.e. ESXi, Nutanix)
- Familiarity with cloud architecture, service categories and deployment models
What We Offer:
Whether you’re just starting out on your career journey or are an experienced professional, we offer a robust total rewards package that goes above and beyond with compensation; healthcare, wellness, retirement and work/life benefits; career development and recognition programs. Some of the superior benefits we offer include parental (including paternal) leave, flexible work schedules, achievement awards, educational assistance and child/adult backup care.
Check us out on YouTube!
Raytheon Technologies is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.