Contracts NegotiatorBusinesses Raytheon Missiles & Defense Clearance type Secret - Current Relocation eligible No Ability to Telecommute Part time telecommuting Job ID 178388BR Most Recent Date Posted 04/20/2021 City Tewksbury State MA Country United States
At Raytheon Missiles and Defense (RMD), we work together as one global team creating trusted innovative solutions to make the world a safer place. Our innovation spans all domains: from land and sea to air, space, and cyberspace. We’re inspired by a noble mission that’s shared by RMD employees around the globe. Our success is driven by an inclusive culture that invests in our people, embraces the perspectives of our diverse workforce, empowers employees and celebrates their contributions.
Our RMD Contracts teammates are valued business partners, influencing and executing balanced and equitable business deals and collaborating with internal and external stakeholders, all in support of the products and services we deliver to our customers. Working as a strategic business partner within RMD, our Contracts professionals fuel powerful ideas, develop meaningful relations, and work together to achieve and exceed business goals, with the ultimate aim to ensure mutual long-term success.
US Citizenship is required as this positionneeds an active US Security Clearance as of day one of employment
Provide sound contract management to meet customer obligations, achieve company objectives, and comply with company policies
Professionally represent Raytheon on contractual transactions and work closely with customers to develop business relationships
Lead the analysis of Requests for Proposal (RFP), proposal development, review and coordination, contract negotiation, contracts execution, as well as general contract administration
Effectively manage contractual scope and terms and conditions to ensure work is performed to the overall contract requirements
Identify, mitigate, and drive the resolution of contractual issues as they may arise
Work closely within cross-functional teams to construct, submit, and negotiate Terms and Conditions and pricing proposals, examine and understand cost structure estimates of labor, material, engineering services, production costs, performance requirements, and delivery schedules to ensure accuracy and completeness
Provide guidance regarding contractual and business issues, advising management of contractual rights and obligations as well as possible mitigation of contractual/program risks.
- 4-6 years applicable business-related experience
- Bachelor’s Degree, preferably in Business, Finance or related field
- Prior experience with US Government contracts
- U.S. Citizenship is required
- Active DoD Secret Clearance
- Knowledge of the Federal Acquisition Regulation (FAR) and Defense Federal Acquisition Regulation Supplement (DFARS)
- Ability to understand the financial aspects of contracts and risk quantification
- Demonstrated ability to develop effective relationships with customers and internal partners based on understanding, teamwork, and trust
- Experience working is a fast-paced environment, where prioritization and organization is required to be effective
- Proven record of responsiveness with strong time management and organization skills
- Contractual acumen with proficiency in contracts fundamentals
- Related contract administration experience including hands-on proposal preparation and contract negotiations with the US Department of Defense (DoD)
- Familiarity with Other Transaction Agreements, Intellectual Property, license agreements, or teaming agreements
- Juris Doctor or MBA a plus
Raytheon Technologies is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.