Senior Engineer, SystemsBusinesses Raytheon Missiles & Defense Clearance type Secret - Current Relocation eligible No Ability to Telecommute No telecommuting Job ID 185692BR Most Recent Date Posted 08/23/2021 City Tel Aviv Country Israel
The AN/TPY-2 Consolidated Contractor Logistic Support (CCLS) program is in need of a Radar Systems Engineer supporting the AN/TPY-2 Radars. This position will deploy for 1+ years to an international location under the terms of an MOU/Long Term International Assignment managed by Raytheon International Assignment Services (IAS).
This position can be a P3 or a P4 based on candidates qualifications and experience.
Responsibilities to anticipate:
- Provide weekly reports on the status of engineering activities and maintaining a Radar performance notebook with such data as El Ops runs, satellite tracks, IMU measurements, and radar calibration as required.
- Notebook entries will be forwarded to the Missile Defense Center (MDC) in Woburn, MA for performance monitoring and data analysis and regression testing as required. Assist in the establishment of RF Hazard/Keep-Out Zones (KOZs). Assist in the development and implementation of site-unique radiation procedures.
- Comply with all QA and Automated Logistics Control System (ALCS) reporting requirements associated with providing accurate and complete data in a timely manner. Maintain the health and status of the radar as well as running the radar missions.
- Provide technical support for the site Radar systems issues and troubleshooting efforts as needed or directed by site manager.
- Oversee the Engineering Change Notice (ECN) implementation through closure.
- Run regression testing as required.Plan mission tests, and develop new mission profiles by deliberative planning loaded into the radar and
- Execution of mission testing.
- Engineering support for Configuration Management (CM) for hardware and software.
- Establish data collection/reduction/analysis requirements and procedures for the radar system.
- Assist in the establishment of RF Hazard/Keep-Out Zones (KOZs).
- Assist in the development and implementation of site-unique radiation procedures.
- Evaluate the adequacy and technical content of the FBX-T System Operator’s Manual TM FBX-T-10-1 Operating Instructions, Procedures, and Work Packages. Suggest modifications as appropriate.
- Evaluate the adequacy and technical content of the AN/TPY-2 Radar Set-Up & Test Plan, and the AN/TPY-2 Radar Environment, Health & Safety Plan. Recommend modifications as appropriate
- Evaluate the adequacy of the existing radar system planned maintenance program.
- Comply with all QA and Automated Logistics Control System (ALCS) reporting requirements associated with providing accurate and complete data in a timely manner.
Qualifications You Must Have:
- Bachelors degree in one of the following areas Engineering, Math, Science or related fields.
- Minimum of 4+ years of engineering experience working with Radar systems working with UNIX and/or Matlab.
- Experience with software/systems integration planning and execution.
- Active CompTIA Security+ Certification or obtain certification within 60 days.
- Active Secret security clearance.
Qualifications we value:
- Experience with DoD or Missile Defense Programs
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proven multitasking skills
- Proficient with MSOffice applications
What We Offer:
Whether you’re just starting out on your career journey or are an experienced professional, we offer a robust total rewards package that goes above and beyond with compensation; healthcare, wellness, retirement and work/life benefits; career development and recognition programs. Some of the superior benefits we offer include parental (including paternal) leave, flexible work schedules, achievement awards, educational assistance and child/adult backup care.
Raytheon Technologies is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.