Senior Associate, Human ResourcesBusinesses Raytheon Technologies Corporate Job ID 01409279 Date posted 09/14/2020 City Tanauan City State Batangas Country Philippines
Location:Lot 18 3rd Street, First Philippine Industrial Park, Tanauan City, Batangas, Philippines
- Help to establish the new service by supporting the transition of work from BU HR to People Services, including but not limited to scoping and sizing workload, process optimization and standardization, creation of process documentation and knowledge transfer.
- Provide complex HR advisory and transaction support across all specialized Services.
- Act as the first point of contact for Managers who require HR advice and guidance, ensuring that great customer service is always delivered.
- Be a source of expertise on Philippines HR policy, process and procedure.
- Foster, develop and maintain strong relationships with customers, CoEs, vendors, and Business Unit HR partners to expedite effective query resolution and ensure knowledge is kept up to date.
- Monitor key Service Level Agreement metrics and ensure service delivery meets or exceeds target.
- Utilize continuous improvement framework of tools to continuously improve processes, quality standards and process compliance.
- Understand and be compliant with the corporate data protection and confidentiality policies.
- Execute HR transactions using Workday system.
- Execute other HR transaction work that will be required.
- Bachelor’s degree and 3 years of relevant experience OR
- In absence of a degree, 7 years of relevant experience is required.
- Minimum 5 years experience as an HR Generalist or in HR CoE.
- HR generalist skills and relevant experience in a line HR role or CoE.
- Experience in Learning and Development, Total Rewards, Employee Relations or Reporting.
- Verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work in teams within deadlines.
- Understanding of current HR policy and process and able to provide advice and guidance on complex issues including employee relations related issues.
- Understands local legal & regulatory requirements required for specialized services.
- Personable; possesses communication and relationship building capabilities across all levels of the business.
- Practical and logical; able to solve problems quickly.
- Leadership skills and stake holder management .
- Highly organized with administrative skills.
- Prior exposure to process migration/transition.
Collins Aerospace, a Raytheon Technologies company, is a leader in technologically advanced and intelligent solutions for the global aerospace and defense industry. Collins Aerospace has the capabilities, comprehensive portfolio and expertise to solve customers’ toughest challenges and to meet the demands of a rapidly evolving global market.
We make modern flight possible for millions of travelers and our military every second. Our major product lines are on-board virtually every aircraft flying. Be it keeping passengers safe with our emergency power generation systems or creating a positive in-flight experience through reliable cabin pressure controls and quieter engines, Power & Controls focuses on delivering a best-in-class experience to our customers. We hire the top people in the industry. Their ideas drive our performance, and their integrity keeps our customers happy. Join us as we take flight!
GPS Philippines is looking for a strong HR generalist to join the Philippines People Services team as part of our new specialized Services operation. Reporting to the Senior Manager, GPS Philippines, this role will provide complex query and transaction support across a range of specialized HR services including Total Rewards, Learning and Development, Employee Relations and Reporting.
This will be a fast-paced and highly varied role, so you’ll need to be able to comfortably switch gears to manage different tasks – whether that’s guiding a manager through an Employee Relations process, working with CoE partners to research the answer to a complex policy query, or coordinating new learning offerings with external vendors. As a part of the wider People Services organization, you’ll be supporting managers, employees and HR colleagues in Collins Philippines, so you’ll need to be able to flex your style to meet the needs of this diverse customer group.
As this is a new service you’ll be involved right from the start, supporting the People Services leadership team to ensure a smooth transition of activities from Business Unit HR, optimize end-to-end processes and ensure that great customer service is delivered throughout. The right candidate will have a broad range of HR generalist skills as well as being customer focused, pro-active, energetic and collaborative.
Collins Aerospace Diversity & Inclusion Statement:
Diversity drives innovation; inclusion drives success. We believe a multitude of approaches and ideas enable us to deliver the best results for our workforce, workplace, and customers. We are committed to fostering a culture where all employees can share their passions and ideas so we can tackle the toughest challenges in our industry and pave new paths to limitless possibility.
WE ARE REDEFINING AEROSPACE.
Some of our competitive benefits package includes:
- HMO and Dental Coverage
- Tuition reimbursement
- Life and group insurance
- Shuttle Service
- Meal Allowance
- Retirement Benefits as early as five years
- And more!
Raytheon Technologies is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.
Click on this link to read the Policy and Terms
Raytheon Technologies is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.