Sub Contract & Procurement ManagerBusinesses Collins Aerospace Job ID 01414225 Date posted 11/11/2020 City Sydney State New South Wales Country Australia
Location:8640: Unit 8, 12 Mars Road, Lane Cove West, NSW 2066 Australia
At Collins Aerospace, we’re dedicated to relentlessly tackle the toughest challenges in our industry – all to redefine aerospace.
We’re driving the industry forward through technologically advanced and intelligent solutions for global aerospace and defence. Every day we imagine ways to make the skies and the spaces we touch smarter, safer and more amazing than ever. Together we chart new journeys, reunite families, protect nations and save lives. And we do it all with some of the greatest talent this industry has to offer.
We are Collins Aerospace and we hope you join us as we REDEFINE AEROSPACE.
Collins Aerospace is looking for an experienced and motivated Subcontracts and Procurement Manager with extensive supply chain & Sub-Contracts experience.
Based at our Lane Cove facility, this is a leadership role with direct reports, and reports into the Head of Operations in Australia.
The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate, strategic vision, a strong leadership capability, whilst driving consistency and accountability in our subcontracting and operational procurement functions.
Maintaining and executing consistent compliance across the Collins organisation,
- Leads the subcontracting activity to establish the overall subcontract plan, proposal review criteria, analysis and evaluation of proposals.
- Responsible for the total performance management of Collins Aerospace suppliers, this includes but not limited to cost, quality, and performance delivery.
- Shares accountability for the planning, development and execution of major subcontract initiatives and industrial procurements throughout the global Enterprise consistent with the related prime contract, business plan or annual operating plan.
- Provides leadership, guidance and training to subcontract and procurement employees.
- Accountable for the performance of the Sub Contract and Procurement activity.
- Coordinates purchasing activities with engineering and manufacturing departments to maintain inventories at planned levels.
- Collaborates with and supports all business units. Develops and manages performance-based subcontracts, acting as a resource for contracts, interpretation of business law, terms and conditions, and supplier financial analysis.
- Interfaces with business unit leadership /Stakeholders to resolve subcontracting issues and set strategic direction for all subcontracts.
- Ensures monitoring and reporting of subcontractors via departmental, M&S Scorecard and PMO cadence reviews.
- Responsible for managing supply chain issues on a program which is of relatively low risk and complexity or is a portion of a larger program.
- Responsible for execution of programs in excess of $10M (total program) with significant subcontract content that represents roughly 25% of the total program value or critical portions of the program.
- Reports to the Head of Operation, has a high degree of autonomy in role and appropriate levels of DOA for grade.
Skills and experience:
- Extensive experience in subcontracts & Procurement
- Identified skills and experience in a Supply Chain area
- Proven Leadership capability
- Self-motivated; being proactive, demonstrating action and accountability
- Able to adapt and work under pressure
- Demonstrated integrity; always acting in the best interests of the Company
- Able to build and maintain relationships at all levels of the organisation
- Familiarity with MS Office, SAP and various business software (e.g. ERP, CRM).
- Ariba experience
- Previous experience with dealing with the Military and, or Australian Defence Contracts
- Experience with the procurement of suppliers for large Programs of work
- Project Experience and the use of project software and or tools
- A strategic planner, able to forecast work load and resource requirements.
Raytheon Technologies is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.
Click on this link to read the Policy and Terms