Sub - Assembly TechnicianBusinesses Collins Aerospace Job ID 01468467 Most Recent Date Posted 09/19/2021 City Sydney State New South Wales Country Australia
Location:8640: Unit 8, 12 Mars Road, Lane Cove West, NSW 2066 Australia
Role Title: Sub - Assembly Technician
At Collins Aerospace, we’re dedicated to relentlessly tackle the toughest challenges in our industry – all to redefine aerospace.
We’re driving the industry forward through technologically advanced and intelligent solutions for global aerospace and defence. Every day we imagine ways to make the skies and the spaces we touch smarter, safer and more amazing than ever. Together we chart new journeys, reunite families, protect nations and save lives. And we do it all with some of the greatest talent this industry has to offer.
We are Collins Aerospace and we hope you join us as we REDEFINE AEROSPACE.
Building, aligning and testing opto-mechanical arrays using engineering theory and practical knowledge.
- Accountable for, as a team, meeting operational KPI’s for production targets.
- Expert at data analysis using required software tools.
- Understands optical performance characteristics for optical design elements such as polarizers, lenses, filters, films, and diffusers.
- Identify, Implement and sustain improvements to processes in accordance with ES&H, Quality and Lean Manufacturing.
- Requires skill, tact, and/or negotiation to accomplish the objective of the assigned task whilst working with key stakeholders both internally and externally.
- Multitasks and willing to take on assignments outside the area of expertise.
- Any ad hoc duties required to ensure the high productivity standard of the Collins Aerospace Australia.
Skills and experience:
- Optical assembly production experience
- Technical qualification, Cert IV or higher
- Identified skills and experience
- Microsoft Office experience
- SAP experience
Raytheon Technologies is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.
Click on this link to read the Policy and Terms