Sr Industrial Security SpecBusinesses Raytheon Intelligence & Space Clearance type TS/SCI - Current Relocation eligible Yes Ability to Telecommute No telecommuting Job ID 173887BR Most Recent Date Posted 04/19/2021 City Sunnyvale State CA Country United States
This position will work with employees and leaders at all levels of the organization. You will be expected to provide recommendations to security and program leadership, coordinate with government agencies to obtain rulings, interpretations, and acceptable deviations/approvals for compliance with regulations. Interact with internal and external personnel on significant security matters routinely requiring effective coordination between organizations. Must be self-driven and results oriented individual capable of effectively working multiple tasks concurrently across a diverse program landscape. The individual should possess the ability to identify, recommend, implement and plan process improvements, enhancements and changes to systems, including management of operating procedures, policies and standards relating to current and emerging technologies.
This position may be the appointed Contractor Program Security Officer (CPSO) or Alternate CPSO (ACPSO); appointed Facility Security Officer (FSO) or Alternate FSO (AFSO); provides multi-disciplined security oversight; Coordinate clearance processing and program access; Provides classified meeting support; Provides critical security support to the site’s program managers; Develops and administers programmatic security education programs; Leads daily operations of Sensitive Compartmented Information Facilities (SCIFs) or Closed Areas; Maintains secure facilities in accordance with NISPOM, ICD 705, DCID 6/9 or JAFAN 6/9; May perform as COMSEC manager/alternate for multiple government agency COMSEC accounts; Prepares and maintains Standard Operating Procedures (SOP), Operations Security (OPSEC) Plans, Subcontractor DD Form 254, work instructions/plans and classified and/or proprietary test plans.
- Working knowledge of the NISPOM, Director of Central Intelligence Directives (ICDs), and related DoD Manuals
- Ability to develop solutions to problems of some complexity that require a degree of ingenuity, creativity, and innovation.
- Demonstrated ability to exercise discretion in determining actions and managing outcomes
- Ability to plan, schedule, and prioritize activities to accomplishing competing objectives
- Excellent written, verbal, and live presentation skills
- Self-starter with ability to work with limited supervision
- Willing to work extended hours, and respond to after hour alarms
- Some travel required
- A minimum of 4 years Industrial Security experience working in a DoD/SCI/SAP environment
- Experience with government policies and procedures for handling and safeguarding national security information
- U.S. Citizenship status is required as this position needs an active U.S. Security Clearance as of day one of employment.
- Must have an active TS/SCI Security Clearance.
- Industrial Security Professional (ISP) certification
- Related training with Defense Security Service Center for Development of Security Excellence for Special Programs including, Security Fundamentals Professional Certification and/or Apprentice Certification and/or Journeyman Level II Certification
- Specialized Government training in security policy generation and implementation, analytical risk management, and information security management
- Security-related coursework from DSS, NSTi or customer sponsor
Required Education (including Major):
Bachelor’s degree or at least 4 year experience in related field.
This position requires either a U.S. Person or a Non-U.S. Person who is eligible to obtain any required Export Authorization.173887
Raytheon Technologies is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.