Senior Software Engineer - Configuration MgmtBusinesses Raytheon Intelligence & Space Clearance type None / Not Required Relocation eligible Yes Ability to Telecommute Temporary telecommuting - during COVID-19 Job ID 172773BR Most Recent Date Posted 04/08/2021 City Sunnyvale State CA Country United States
With Sunnyvale and Anaheim Hills, CA, Salt Lake City, UT, McLean, VA, and Annapolis Junction, MD, AST provides trusted strategic and tactical SIGINT solutions that protect the interests of the U.S. and its partners. AST’s work in areas such as high-capacity broadband communications, signal processing and analysis, tactical SIGINT, and wireless communications continually challenges our extraordinary engineers to solve problems and make the world a safer place. AST’s work environment is dynamic, highly collaborative and provides engineers the freedom to strengthen and expand their skills, explore new and innovative ideas, and work directly with our nation’s finest service members all while embracing integrity, diversity and work-life balance. generous reward and recognition programs in compensation, broad career development opportunities, excellent health care options, educational assistance, parental leave, flexible work schedules, 401(k) with matching, paid holidays and paid time off.
Whether you wish to live near and experience the California coast, the Maryland shores, our Nation’s capital, or Utah’s lakes and mountains, AST encourages you to consider exploring the unique and rewarding opportunities our cutting-edge-technology team can offer.
As a you will be an integral part of
- Minimum of four years of experience in configuration management or software development
- Thorough understanding of configuration management principles and practices
- Knowledge of source control tools
- Knowledge of makefiles
- Experience with Linux and Windows environments
- Complete understanding and wide application of technical theories and concepts in configuration management with general knowledge of other related disciplines
- Ability to provide technical solutions to a wide range of difficult problems
- Ability to work under only general direction
- Ability to work within RAST configuration management procedures to ensure that all builds are reproducible and meet integrity standards
- Ability to control and track engineering data per a program’s configuration management plan
- Ability to assist and participate in configuration audits
- Ability to debug build issues as they arise
- Ability to obtain a TS/SCI clearance
- Knowledge of design, development, compilation, and debugging of software programs
- Experience with Jenkins
- Knowledge of scripting languages
- Git, Subversion, and Synergy experience a plus
- Existing TS/SCI clearance
Raytheon Technologies is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.