Manager II (Configuration Management)Businesses Raytheon Intelligence & Space Clearance type None / Not Required Relocation eligible Yes Ability to Telecommute Part time telecommuting Job ID 179356BR Most Recent Date Posted 04/21/2021 City Sunnyvale State CA Country United States
AST offers generous reward and recognition programs in compensation, broad career development opportunities, excellent health care options, educational assistance, parental leave, flexible work schedules, 401(k) with matching, paid holidays and paid time off.
- Report directly to the Director of Operations in support of all Software/Hardware Configuration Management Activities.
- Utilize extensive knowledge of Configuration Management, responsible for maintaining an effective system based on sound principles and practices.
- Candidate will coordinate with Engineering, Project Managers, Manufacturing, and Quality to affect best practices and ensure the integrity of our development and deliverable work products.
- Manage 8-12 personnel including Software Configuration Management Engineers, Hardware Documentation, and Publications staff including career guidance and establishing performance goals.
- Provide guidance to Engineering regarding Configuration Management concepts and work with them to incorporate best practices into the design environment.
- Additional responsibilities might include researching and recommending development tools.
- This person will be asked to contribute to proposals and project plans by providing Configuration Management Plans and Basis of Estimate documentation
U.S. Citizenship status is required, as this position will need a U.S. Security Clearance within 1 year of start date.
- Minimum of eight years of applicable experience in configuration management
- Thorough understanding of configuration management principles and practices
- Knowledge of source control tools
- Knowledge of makefiles
- Experience with Linux and Windows environments
- Complete understanding and wide application of technical theories and concepts in configuration management with general knowledge of other related disciplines
- Ability to provide technical solutions to a wide range of difficult problems
- Ability to work under minimal direction
- Ability to work within RAST configuration management procedures to ensure that all builds are reproducible and meet integrity standards
- Ability to control and track engineering data per a program’s configuration management plan
- Ability to assist and participate in configuration audits
- Ability to debug build issues as they arise
- Experience Supervising people and managing teams
- Ability to obtain a TS/SCI clearance
- Knowledge of design, development, compilation, and debugging of software programs
- Experience with Jenkins
- Knowledge of scripting languages
- Git, Subversion, and Synergy experience a plus
- Knowledge of Hardware and Document configuration management
- Existing TS/SCI clearance
Bachelors of Science (B.S.) Degree in STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering, Mathematics) Field from an accredited institution.
This position requires either a U.S. Person or a Non-U.S. Person who is eligible to obtain any required Export Authorization.
Raytheon Technologies is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.