Senior Systems AdministratorBusinesses Raytheon Intelligence & Space Clearance type TS/SCI - Current Relocation eligible Yes Ability to Telecommute No telecommuting Job ID 181192BR Most Recent Date Posted 07/06/2021 City Sterling State VA Country United States
Rated the best at what we do, Raytheon Technologies develops world class satellite ground systems and counters national security threats through cyber solutions. We are a state-of-the-art technology company because of our creative thinkers.
Our employees matter. Your contribution is vital to everything we develop. As you design your career path you can be mentored through intriguing challenges. The RIS culture fosters collaboration and respect while doing meaningful work.
Join us! Together, we will support critical missions, develop solutions and shape products of the future.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Managing baseline installations into operations
- Maintaining, tracking and monitoring of availability percentages for the program
- Troubleshooting operational issues, dealing with anomalies and system recovery
- Generate availability weekly and monthly reports; plus, any adhoc requests for data
- Attend technical exchange meetings as the representation for the program
- Support resolution of technical systems engineering, integration and operations issues
- Attend coordination meetings with other segments to plan operational activities
- Monitor, track, coordinate and implement operational workarounds
- Brief at customer and technical meetings
- Provide stand-in support for Tech Lead or Staff Engineer in various meetings or briefings during their absence.
- Provide off hours call-in support to assist 24/7 operations
This position is eligible for a sign on bonus of up to $12K for a candidate with a current TS/SCI with that can be verified and hired at RIS.
- Knowledge of operations and maintenance tasks and activities
- Knowledge of Oracle
- Knowledge of Linux OS
- Familiarity with Microsoft Office
- Demonstrate excellent written and oral communication skills
- Must be able to work independently and make technical decisions
- Current TS/SCI
- M2C2 program knowledge
- Familiarity with Linux, especially Red Hat
Education & Experience Requirements:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Science, Technology, Engineering, Mathematics, or related STEM Degree Program with 5+ years’ of relevant experience – OR
- Master’s Degree in Science, Technology, Engineering, Mathematics, or related STEM Degree Program with 3+ years’ of relevant experience
Raytheon Technologies is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.