Senior Intelligence AnalystBusinesses Raytheon Intelligence & Space Clearance type TS/SCI with Poly - Current Relocation eligible No Ability to Telecommute No telecommuting Job ID 172529BR Most Recent Date Posted 04/08/2021 City Sterling State VA Country United States
The general scope of the duties will involve direct support to planned and ongoing operations including:
- Management of specific accounts as directed by client; account management includes supporting field representative, assuring adherence to all client policies and procedures, maintaining careful records of all related activities.
- Providing liaison between field representatives and home offices, assuring communication between appropriate offices and documentation is in required channels.
- Utilize client-specific data bases and Internet resources to provide background research and specific information on topics of interest to client.
- Utilizing commercial and client specific software tools, prepare documents, spreadsheets or presentations to present suggested solutions to client defined issues.
- As required, provide oral presentations, supplemented with well-researched documentation to senior management to explain positions or suggested courses of actions.
- Assure communications between field and home office are well-documented, approved by appropriate offices and distributed in a timely manner.
- Some domestic and international travel may be required.
- Candidates must have a TS/SCI with polygraph security clearance to be considered
- 10+ years experience in the IC (Intelligence Community) and 10+ years professional exempt level experience
- 10+ years experience with IC procedures, polices and current practices
- 10+ years experience of IC databases and communications systems
- 10+ years experience in writing and presenting clear, concise communications presented to senior level management
- 10+ years demonstrated time management background effectively managing changing priorities
- 10+ years demonstrated ability to work independently with minimal supervision and follow thru of assigned tasks
- 10+years experience conducting research using classified databases and open source resources
- Demonstrated desire and willingness to be part of an interdisciplinary team in a customer's operationally focused environment
- Background and/or college coursework in international business and finance
- Geographic knowledge acquired through foreign travel
- Foreign language ability
- Bachelors Degree and 10 years of experience. Additional experience may be substituted in lieu of degree).
Raytheon Technologies is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.