Summer Internship: Cyber Engineering(Freshman/Sophomore/Junior/Senior)Businesses Raytheon Intelligence & Space Clearance type TS/SCI Relocation eligible Yes Job ID 169432BR Date posted 10/08/2020 City State College State PA Country United States
The most capable candidates will have a variety of low-level operating systems experience and cross-platform vulnerability research. If you've discovered a kernel paged pool exploit, modified JIT engines to add your own instrumentation to mitigate entire vulnerability classes, created a heap-based buffer overflow with ASLR/DEP defeats, used solvers to highlight interesting call/dataflow graphs, or created custom hardware emulators… you'll be right at home in CODEX.
- Proficiency in one or more scripting languages (e.g. Python, Ruby, Bash, Powershell)
- Proficiency in one or more systems programming languages (e.g. C/C++)
- Familiarity with low-level architectures (e.g. x86, ARM)
- Computer network operations experience (e.g. CTFs, red/blue teams, pentesting)
- Networked communications development (e.g. TCP/UDP sockets, Bluetooth, GSM)
- Reverse engineering experience (e.g. IDA Pro, WinDbg, ollydbg, gdb, objdump)
- Hardware emulation development (e.g. QEMU, Unicorn, Panda, VHDL)
- Cryptographic experience (e.g. implementing AES, side channel attacks)
- Mobile/embedded development (e.g. Android, iOS, Raspberry Pi)
- Active U.S. Government Security Clearance
Qualified applicants will be subject to a security investigation and must meet the requirements to obtain and maintain a TS/SCI government security clearance. Except in rare circumstances, only U.S. citizens are eligible for a security clearance.
Candidate must be enrolled in an accredited college or university, pursuing a technical degree in the area of Cyber, Computer Science, Computer Information Systems, Computer Engineering or related field. A GPA of 3.0+ is strongly desired. Please include your transcript with your resume.
Our interviews are technical. Come prepared to tell us about your technical background and interests as well as to work through some of our questions on a computer or whiteboard. We hope candidates find our questions to be thought provoking, but we don’t ask brain teasers or tricks. This is a chance to have a dialog with our team, and we hope you will enjoy it!
This position requires either a U.S. Person or a Non-U.S. Person who is eligible to obtain any required Export Authorization.
Raytheon Technologies is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.