Sr. Software Quality EngineerBusinesses Raytheon Intelligence & Space Clearance type TS/SCI - Current Relocation eligible No Ability to Telecommute No telecommuting Job ID 186442BR Most Recent Date Posted 10/21/2021 City Aurora State CO Country United States
NOTE: This positions can be located in either of the following locations:
- AURORA, CO
- STATE COLLEGE, PA
- RICHARDSON, TX
- DULLES, VA
Additional responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Interface with the customer and Government Quality Assurance Representatives
- Provide proposal inputs including: labor bids and bases of estimates, task descriptions
- Review program and contract quality requirements and flow to suppliers and/or subcontractors Review and approve their test procedures and test results
- Develop, review, and approve program quality plans, Statement of Work (SOWs), Contract Data Requirements List (CDRLs), etc.
- Schedule and perform program audits and objective evaluations to verify compliance and effectiveness with program processes
- Participate in formal reviews, such as Gate Reviews and Program Milestone Reviews
- Assess program risks and opportunities
- Assess requirements decomposition from user needs to capabilities, features, and stories; assess user stories to assess adequacy of story description and acceptance criteria
- Evaluate daily work metrics and monitor pipeline stability
- Monitor test coverage and test results (unit test, system test, regression test) and ensure issues are addressed
- Review changes and ensure content is integrated into program plans and tracking systems
- Review and approve internal acceptance test plans, procedures and test automation
- Audit verification environments, and witness acceptance and qualification testing.
U.S. Citizenship required, as the candidate must have an Active U.S. TS/SCI Security Clearance or higher day one of employment.
- Six years’ experience in a software development program environment
- Six years Software Quality Engineering experience throughout the complete program life-cycle
- Demonstrated ability to perform autonomous assessments and evaluations
- Gather, analyze and draw conclusions from metrics
- Demonstrated ability to effectively interface with internal/external customers, subcontractor personnel and program leadership
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Experience in Agile and DevOps development processes and methodologies
- Commercial off the Shelf (COTS), Free Open Source Software (FOSS) and Government off the Shelf (GOTS) procurement and integration
- Experience with collaborative development environments
- Experience with cloud computing
- Knowledge of AS9100/ISO 9001 and the SEI Capability Maturity Model Integrated (CMMI)
- Earned Value Management System (EVMS) Certification
- Six Sigma Certification
- Auditing experience.
- Typically requires a degree in Science, Technology, Engineering, or Mathematics (STEM) and a minimum of 6 years prior relevant experience unless prohibited by local laws/regulations.
Benefits offered: medical, dental, vision, life insurance, short-term disability, long-term disability, 401(k) match, flexible spending accounts, EAP, education assistance, parental leave, paid time off, and holidays.
Salary Range $86,500 - $160,000
Raytheon Technologies is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.