Industrial Security Specialist IIBusinesses Raytheon Intelligence & Space Clearance type Secret Relocation eligible No Ability to Telecommute No telecommuting Job ID 179608BR Most Recent Date Posted 06/14/2021 City St. Petersburg State FL Country United States
This is a multi-faceted Industrial Security Specialist II position working within a fast-paced, deadline driven environment. The candidate will help develop, administer and maintain a comprehensive security program in accordance with the National Industrial Security Program Operating Manual (NISPOM) and the COMSEC Policy Manual 3-16. The position will have responsibilities including, but not limited to the following:
- Maintain classified document control/accountability of classified media shipped and received.
- Perform various employee in-processing/out-processing security briefings/debriefings.
- Update security personnel access lists and databases accordingly.
- Receipt, custody, issue, safeguarding and accounting of COMSEC keying material and Controlled Cryptographic Items (CCI) IAW COMSEC Policy Manual 3-16.
- Data entry and maintenance of the Distributed INFOSEC Accounting System (DIAS).
- Submission of all required accounting reports, semi-annual and yearly audits and inspections
- Assist with implementing Security Education and Media Control Plan
- Assist with the implement local Standard Operating procedures (SOP) and Operations Security (OPSEC) Plans, and Concept of Operations (CONOPs), etc.
- Good working knowledge of DoD 5220.22-M (NISPOM) and COMSEC Policy Manual 3-16.
- Must be a U.S. Citizen, with a current Secret U.S. government security clearance, and able to obtain a Top Secret government security clearance within one year of employment.
- Prior experience in Industrial Security and COMSEC, working in a manufacturing environment.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Ability to communicate well with others both verbally and in writing.
- Must be able to lift up to 28 pounds.
Knowledge of Distributed INFOSEC Accounting System (DIAS) software.
Required Education (including Major) and experience:
Bachelor's degree and 2 years of related experience.
- Completion of COMSEC Custodian Training Course
- Completion of the FSO Program Management for Possessing Facilities IS030.CU curriculum located on the Defense Counterintelligence and Security Agency’s (DCSA) Security Training, Education and Professionalization Portal (STEPP).
- ISP Certification
U.S. Citizenship status is required as this position will require the ability to access US only data systems.
Raytheon Technologies is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.