TechnicianBusinesses Collins Aerospace Job ID 01412831 Date posted 10/28/2020 City Singapore Country Singapore
Location:39 Changi North Crescent, Singapore
- Ensure all work accomplished meets the quality standards set by the customers, manufacturer and all relevant airworthiness authorities
- Perform regular housekeeping to ensure production area is kept in a presentable state
- Perform requisition of materials necessary for the jobs in accordance to the procedures and policies specified by the Materials Manager
- Perform inspection, modification, repair, overhaul and testing of components in according with requirements specified by relevant approved manuals.
- Cease and report all non-compliance airworthy conditions and acts present in production areas or processes.
- Engage and supporting all ACE programs and activities
- Ensure compliance to EH&S policies and rules and Company’s procedures
- Minimum ITE or equivalent qualifications
- New diploma graduates are welcome to apply
- Good mechanical and hands on aptitude
- Workshop experience is beneficial / Computer literate
- Experience in mechanical / instrumentation maintenance and fire bottle repair is a plus
Raytheon Technologies is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.
Click on this link to read the Policy and Terms