TECHNICIAN IBusinesses Collins Aerospace Job ID 01409381 Date posted 09/18/2020 City Singapore Country Singapore
Location:39 Changi North Crescent, Singapore
- Responsible for stripping, cleaning, inspecting, assembling, painting, testing, lock-wiring, VDU operation, general and equipment maintenance in accordance to the Component Maintenance Manual.
- Abide by the quality control/assurance techniques including, where appropriate, signing off own work (i.e. certifies that the work completed conforms), by use of a stamp
- Responsible for all verification activities affecting quality, undertaken in accordance with requirements of the Quality Manual, Company Operating Procedures and the Approvals granted by the Quality Manager.
- Report all product and system non-conformance within the team(s) to the Quality Assurance and Operation/Engineering Managers.
- Strictly adhere to system procedures e.g. ISO 9000 / Airworthiness.
- Responsible for meeting the committed Estimate Delivery Date (EDD) and turnaround times through high efficiency and productivity.
- Liaise with the Material / Logistics Department on matters pertaining to spares requirements for the product(s) with a view to minimize spares shortages.
- Promptly update all information in the Visibility Board.
- Participate in “best practices” to ensure ongoing cost reductions through efficiency improvement and process re-engineering
- Participate in all effective prevention and / or corrective actions.
- Consistently contribute and participate in the Total Quality movement and work team improvement projects.
- Responsible for the work team(s) health, safety and environment issues
- Complies with all US and Singapore Export Control Regulations
- Might be required to handle US Export Controlled Hardware and Technology
- Complies with all Environment, Health & Safety policies and regulations.
Raytheon Technologies is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.
Click on this link to read the Policy and Terms