Technician (Engine Build)Businesses Pratt & Whitney Job ID 01488241 Most Recent Date Posted 11/25/2021 City Singapore Country Singapore
Location:51 Calshot Road, Singapore
Pratt & Whitney is a world leader in the design, manufacture and service of aircraft engines, and auxiliary power units. It offers a broad product portfolio that includes commercial aircraft jet engines, commercial turboprop engines, military aircraft engines, business and general aviation jet and turboprop engines, helicopter turboshaft engines.
Pratt & Whitney in Singapore is a global center of excellence with the most comprehensive service offering outside of the U.S. Located in key industrial areas of Loyang, Seletar and Tuas, the Pratt & Whitney companies operating in Singapore include: Component Aerospace Singapore, Eagle Services Asia, P&W NGPF Manufacturing Company Singapore, Pratt & Whitney Canada (SEA), Pratt & Whitney Component Solutions, and Turbine Overhaul Services. Pratt & Whitney has been operating in Singapore for more than 30 years, making it one of the pioneers in the development of Singapore’s world-class aerospace industry.
TECHNICIAN (ENGINE BUILD)
Eagle Services Asia Pte. Ltd
- Assist the cell leaders and workshop engineers in operational duties
- Perform disassembly, assembly, inspection and repair functions of engines, associated modules, parts, components and accessories
- Carry out housekeeping and other workshop activities as directed by the supervisors
- Comply with and adhere to Environment Health & Safety (EH&S) regulations, standards, requirements and procedures
- Maintenance of tooling and fixtures
- Actively support and participate in EH&S, Quality, Ethics and Continuous Improvement projects and initiatives
- Carry out any other duties as assigned
- Diploma, Higher NITEC or NITEC in Mechanical Engineering, Electrical Engineering or any other related/ relevant discipline
- At least 2 years work experience in disassembly/assembly/inspection or test in aviation industry
- Good working knowledge in Microsoft Office applications (MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint) and SAP
- Good interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills
- Keen learner and a good team player
- High level of integrity, accountability and drive to complete tasks
- Able to display Continuous Improvement competencies
- Self-motivated and able to work independently with a positive attitude towards change management
- Able to multi-task, work under pressure and thrive in a dynamic and fast-paced work environment
Why Join Us
- We drive innovation to go beyond with a purpose to transform aviation.
- We grow our people to become leaders with talent & leadership programs.
- We offer employee scholarship program for further education.
- We care for your well-being with comprehensive health, medical & dental benefits.
- We provide island-wide company transport from major MRT stations.
- We provide structured on-the-job trainings and in-house/ external certifications.
- We value trust, safety, integrity, respect, safety, innovation and excellence.
- We provide annual wage supplement (AWS) and variable bonus plan.
- We provide shift & meal allowances (Shift work only).
- We provide overtime benefits as applicable (Shift work only).
- Our ethos is “We Succeed, Together”.
Raytheon Technologies is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.
Click on this link to read the Policy and Terms