Technical CoordinatorBusinesses Collins Aerospace Job ID 01418321 Most Recent Date Posted 04/20/2021 City Singapore State Central Singapore Country Singapore
Location:UE Square, 83 Clemenceau Ave, #11-05/08, Singapore 239920
As an Implementation Technical Coordinator your responsibilities will include administering daily activities including setup removal and changes to aircraft related configurations using the tools built by ARINC Direct. This individual will work directly with new and existing customers third party service providers and ARINC Direct sales and technical team members.
Collins Aerospace, a Raytheon Technologies company, is a leader in technologically advanced and intelligent solutions for the global aerospace and defense industry. Collins Aerospace has the capabilities, comprehensive portfolio and expertise to solve customers’ toughest challenges and to meet the demands of a rapidly evolving global market.
- Validating all of the data received on the electronic service order form.
- Coordinating with the customer to complete any missing content or invalid content.
- Transferring the content of the eSOF into the Customer Account or making the appropriate changes.
- Coordinating with the technical team on changes to aircraft configurations.
- Following detailed checklists provided for most of the operational work. This job requires being able to work in a team environment.
- While much of the job involves working on your own a lot of coordination about the specific work will need to be coordinated through other members of the team.
- Two (2) or more years of experience as a Flight Coordinator, a Flight Dispatcher, or similar aviation operationally related experience is required.
- PC operating experience in a professional environment, including standard office software and Information Technology, software-based applications.
- Customer Service related experience.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to work well in a dynamic environment and to anticipate and mitigate problems.
- Ability to work well with both internal and external customers.
- Three (3) or more years of experience in the Aviation industry, preferably in the corporate/business aviation market.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Aviation, Aeronautics, or related technical field (strongly preferred).
- Experience as an aircraft dispatcher, aircraft completions, or service center employee.
- Knowledge of the general aviation field and understanding of aircraft flight planning, aircraft performance are desired qualifications for this position.
- Bi-lingual preferred.
- Associates degree in appropriate discipline or in the absence of an associate's degree three years of related experience; identified skills and experience.
Additional Job Description
Collins Aerospace Diversity & Inclusion Statement:
Diversity drives innovation; inclusion drives success. We believe a multitude of approaches and ideas enable us to deliver the best results for our workforce, workplace, and customers. We are committed to fostering a culture where all employees can share their passions and ideas so we can tackle the toughest challenges in our industry and pave new paths to limitless possibility.
WE ARE REDEFINING AEROSPACE.
Nothing matters more to Collins Aerospace than our strong ethical and safety commitments. As such, all Singapore positions require a background check, which may include a drug screen.
At Collins, the paths we pave together lead to limitless possibility. And the bonds we form – with our customers and with each other -- propel us all higher, again and again.
Apply now and be part of the team that’s redefining aerospace, every day.
Raytheon Technologies is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.
Click on this link to read the Policy and Terms