Sr Field Engineer IBusinesses Raytheon Intelligence & Space Clearance type Secret - Current Relocation eligible No Job ID 168563BR Date posted 09/21/2020 City Singapore State Singapore Country United States
Required Knowledge, Skills and Experience:
- At least four years of experience with radar or digital signal processing equipment
- Experience with troubleshooting and repair of analog and digital circuitry including power supplies, fault detection circuitry, microwave components, and waveguide.
- Experience with Linux based operating systems such as IBM’s AIX OS
- Experience with monopulse and phased array radars.
- Experience in performing data analysis to determine what system, subsystem and components require action to improve radar performance.
- Understanding and experience working with Doppler antenna patterns, phase coherency, system sensitivity, matched filters, servos, high voltage transmitters, and traveling wave tubes.
- Ability to comprehend and edit electronic schematic drawings and documentation.
- Good oral and written communication skills required including the preparation and presentation of technical reports.
- Existing DOD final SECRET clearance.
Desired Knowledge, Skills and Experience:
- Knowledge of embedded software design and PLC background.
- Familiarity in the proper use and care of various electronic test equipment including logic and spectrum analyzers.
- Network administrator knowledge and experience a plus.
- One year of Linux operating system experience.
- Familiarity with government operations security requirements.
- Familiarity with US Navy operations security requirements.
- Military Quality Assurance training and experience.
- Good understanding of shipboard safety requirements.
Required Education (including Major):
BS in Electrical Engineering/Computer Engineering/Physics/Mathematics/Computer Science or
4 years plus of related experience can substitute for education.
This position is required to have an existing Secret Security Clearance. This position is located on a forward deployed vessel that spends a lot of time at sea. Candidates must not be hindered by motion sickness and must be able topass a maritime physical. This position does not include a relocation package.
Raytheon is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, age, disability, or Vietnam era, or other eligible veteran status, or any other protected factor.
Raytheon Technologies is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.