SENIOR EHS ENGINEERBusinesses Collins Aerospace Job ID 01414223 Date posted 11/15/2020 City Singapore Country Singapore
Location:39 Changi North Crescent, Singapore
• Implement Collins Instructions & Standards and local Regulations & Code of Practices for objective legal compliance. Identify gaps and
implement stringent requirement between Collins & local requirement.
• Organize WSH Safety Committee Meeting and follow up closure of actions
• Conduct regular EHS inspection to identify hazards and safety gaps at the workplace.
• Implement and review Risk Assessment program, recommends and verify effectiveness of controls.
• Conduct accident / incident / near miss investigation and recommend rectification and countermeasures to prevent recurrence of such
situation. Recommend immediate pre-rectification and countermeasure
• Assess and inspect contractor work activity and administer contractor program implementation
• Identify and conduct safety training as per local regulations and corporate requirements
• Lead some EHS programs and work with EHS Program Leads in assessing and implementing the program
• Implement Fire Safety requirements as required by Fire Safety regulations
• Implement emergency response plan, conduct fire drill / emergency exercise and review compliance to fire safety requirements
• Attend to government authority audit and inspections and communicate to authority for any related permits/licenses.
• Administer EHS internal and external audit and follow up actions closure
• Lead in environmental reduction projects and safety improvement projects
• Work with IFM and operations to monitor and ensure environmental pollution control device comply with the requirements
• Submit report and update actions in Corporate EHS reportorial requirements
• Review Management of Change process to assess the EH&S impact
• Prepare reports and presentation for related EHS meetings, Committee Meeting, Review Meeting and other EH&S related materials
Degree / Diploma in Science / Engineering, specialized in Environment, Health and Safety
MOM WSH Officer & Fire Safety Manager and other relevant trainings
Minimum 8 years of EHS management system related experience
Knowledgeable of EHS management system (ISO 14001 and ISO 45001/OHSAS 18001)
Computer literacy, proficient in MS Office – Word, Excel and Power Point
Raytheon Technologies is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.
Click on this link to read the Policy and Terms