PolisherBusinesses Pratt & Whitney Job ID 01445776 Most Recent Date Posted 05/05/2021 City Singapore Country Singapore
Location:5 Tuas Drive 2, Singapore
Turbine Overhaul Services
Pratt & Whitney has led industry change with products, services and technologies that defined the aero-power Original Equipment Manufacturer (OEM) and Maintenance Repair & Overhaul (MRO) industries. As the world's only OEMRO® provider of engines, parts and services, Pratt & Whitney offers a well-balanced portfolio from engines for very light jets to engines for next generation fighters and commercial aircraft. Today, it is leading the industry with the development and testing of the PurePower® family of engines and patented Geared Turbofan™ engine technology. Singapore is currently home to Pratt & Whitney’s most comprehensive aftermarket presence in a single location outside the U.S. Over 30 years, the company has been actively expanding in this city-state and region. It operates businesses in Singapore, providing aircraft engines and parts repair and overhaul, as well as R&D services and parts supplies.
- Perform polishing operations using various equipment such as bench mounted and/or hand-held tools to refurbish aircraft components that meet quality standards
- Additional duties such as blasting and process preparation may be required.
- Additional tasking as required by the supervisor.
- Minimum SPM / GCE ‘O’ Level
- With or without experience needed
- Team player with positive attitude
- Able to work on rotational(night shift) and weekend shifts
Raytheon Technologies is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.
Click on this link to read the Policy and Terms