Engineering SupervisorBusinesses Pratt & Whitney Job ID 01445983 Most Recent Date Posted 05/05/2021 City Singapore Country Singapore
Location:51 Seletar Aerospace View, Singapore
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Lead the product engineering team.
- Manage engineers, provide coaching, guidance and oversight on their activities.
- Oversee work in a variety of areas and functions with budgetary responsibilities.
- Plan and direct concurrent project activities that have large scale or significant business impact.
- Drive tactical execution utilizing cross-functional teams and provide recommendations that integrate engineering solutions to influence outcomes.
- Lead efforts to optimize manufacturing processes by assessing operational needs, and provide technical guidance in meeting business objectives.
- Develop a robust FAI strategy that covers various contingencies, and ensure their timely delivery.
- Drive product quality through first pass yield, and transition products from NPI to mature product lines.
- Identify optimization opportunities for setup reduction, continuous improvement and process mechanization.
- Manage MRB review and develop reduction plans to eliminate non-conformance in the production process
- Drive DIVE investigations and apply root cause analysis to resolve technical issue relating to equipment and process
- Apply SPC data approach when analyzing problems to make objective assessments and determine root causes
- Apply ACE tools in all aspects of manufacturing to drive the right culture and mindset
- Create and maintain various bills of materials (BOM), routings and work instructions in various forms in support of production needs
- Provide technical assistance to all functional departments to meet business goals
- Assist the engineering manager in driving team goals, policy deployment and inclusiveness
- Assist the engineering manager to develop a robust talent development plan in alignment with functional growth strategies of the department
- Degree in Manufacturing / Mechanical Engineering or related field
- At least 8 years of relevant experience in a manufacturing and production environment or equivalent aerospace component manufacturing shop
- Strong organizational and planning acumen with project management.
- Proficient in Minitab and other engineering problem-solving tools will be an advantage
- Proven track record of excellent analytical and communication skills
- Ability to drive change throughout the manufacturing process
- Able to thrive in a dynamic and fast paced environment
Raytheon Technologies is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.
Click on this link to read the Policy and Terms