Eng, Mfg EngrgBusinesses Collins Aerospace Job ID 01424013 Most Recent Date Posted 04/20/2021 City Singapore Country Singapore
Location:18 Bedok South Road, Singapore
Provide technical support and advice to Manufacturing Technicians on new programs and/or ongoing
program enhancements in special process area. Develop and conduct tests to enhance manufacturing
processes and provide technical support to resolve technical issues.
Job Duties & Responsibilities:
- Develop new recipes/processes for new program/parts, conduct supplier audits, develop and maintain manufacturing operation level job instruction sheets, inspection procedures
- Train and certify factory employees in Heat treatment and Plating processes
- Trouble-shoot and resolving shop floor technical issues
- Provide process, tooling and gaging plan for all special process
- Work with vendors to support our outsource activities
- Maintain and keep heat treat and plating masters up to date
- Provide training/mentoring to new Engineers
- Lead special projects
Raytheon Technologies is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.
Click on this link to read the Policy and Terms