Associate, Customer AccountBusinesses Pratt & Whitney Job ID 01489127 Most Recent Date Posted 11/24/2021 City Singapore Country Singapore
Location:51 Calshot Road, Singapore
Pratt & Whitney is a world leader in the design, manufacture and service of aircraft engines, and auxiliary power units. It offers a broad product portfolio that includes commercial aircraft jet engines, commercial turboprop engines, military aircraft engines, business and general aviation jet and turboprop engines, helicopter turboshaft engines.
Pratt & Whitney in Singapore is a global center of excellence with the most comprehensive service offering outside of the U.S. Located in key industrial areas of Loyang, Seletar and Tuas, the Pratt & Whitney companies operating in Singapore include: Component Aerospace Singapore, Eagle Services Asia, P&W NGPF Manufacturing Company Singapore, Pratt & Whitney Canada (SEA), Pratt & Whitney Component Solutions, and Turbine Overhaul Services. Pratt & Whitney has been operating in Singapore for more than 30 years, making it one of the pioneers in the development of Singapore’s world-class aerospace industry.
Associate, Customer Account
Eagle Services Asia Pte Ltd
- Be the direct focal point and direct link with customers on all customer issues (Be the Voice of Customer in ESA)
- Provide strong leadership in customer related issues
- Develop trusted advisor between ESA and customer to ensure that all requirements are met during shop visits
- Project manage engine shop visits: Manage/assist in account receivables, contract management, invoicing, logistics, technical, forecasting or any other related matters
- Develop a detailed project plan and manage changes to the project scope and project schedule using appropriate verification techniques
- Develop/ participate in ongoing process improvement initiatives and projects to improve turnaround time for customers and maintaining strong customer satisfaction
- Support financial, materials and operational metrics
- Provide support and advice on new potential businesses opportunities
- Provide advice and guidance relating to contract management
- Visit customers to support business and technical reviews, resolving over dues and disputes, relationship management.
- Provide an accurate, timely status report and ensure excellent communication with customers on all matters
- Ensure that all customer queries are investigated thoroughly and responded in a timely manner
- Play a strong role in ensuring consistent positive Market Feedback Analysis (MFA) from customers
- Actively support and participate in EH&S projects and initiatives
- Execute plans to achieve company set C.O.R.E standards
- Carry out any other job duties as assigned
- Degree in Aerospace/Aeronautical, Mechanical/Mechatronics or other-related Engineering disciplines from a recognized university with minimum 3 years of aviation experience
- Strong technical, process and continuous improvement experience
- Strong adaptability skills in managing surges in customer demands
- Excellent spoken and written English (additional languages are a plus)
- Good interpersonal and presentation skills
- Proficient in the use of a variety of computer databases and Microsoft Office applications (SAP experience is a plus)
- Strong team player to support department goals
- Able to work in a fast-paced and dynamic environment
Why Join Us
- We drive innovation to go beyond with a purpose to transform aviation.
- We grow our people to become leaders with talent & leadership programs.
- We offer employee scholarship program for further education.
- We care for your well-being with comprehensive health, medical & dental benefits.
- We provide island-wide company transport from major MRT stations.
- We provide structured on-the-job trainings and in-house/ external certifications.
- We value trust, safety, integrity, respect, safety, innovation and excellence.
- We provide annual wage supplement (AWS) and variable bonus plan.
- We provide shift & meal allowances (Shift work only).
- We provide overtime benefits as applicable (Shift work only).
- Our ethos is “We Succeed, Together”.
Raytheon Technologies is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.
Click on this link to read the Policy and Terms