AccountantBusinesses Collins Aerospace Job ID 01473076 Most Recent Date Posted 09/08/2021 City Singapore Country Singapore
Location:39 Changi North Crescent, Singapore
- Responsible for month-end closing activities and reporting, ensure compliance with GAAP and Corporate policies and procedures.
- Understand the Company's financial and accounting systems, processes, policies, and procedures. Partner with businesses for implementation of internal control
- Ensure timely and accurate submission of accounts reconciliation as well as ensuring the aging is current
- Assist with Annual Statutory audit and Taxation
- Sales, inventory, margin & costing analysis
- Any other assigned task and administrative matters
- Degree in Accountancy with minimum 2 years relevant experience
- Ability to work in a fast pace environment with multiple priorities while maintaining quality
- Experience in SAP and HFM is a plus
- Can-do attitude and willing to engage across departments and levels of staff to get things done
- Expert knowledge of Microsoft Excel
- Meticulous and committed to a high standards of quality work
Raytheon Technologies is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.
Click on this link to read the Policy and Terms