Sales Supt/Cust Svc Admin IIBusinesses Raytheon Intelligence & Space Clearance type None / Not Required Relocation eligible No Job ID 167861BR Date posted 01/17/2021 City Seoul Country South Korea
The Sales Support/Customer Service Administrative II will perform duties listed below for Raytheon Technologies, Collins Aerospace Aftermarket effort. This position is located in Seoul South Korea.
- Weekly visit to ROKAF logistics Command with CSM to monitor status and issues associated with the BOAs.
- Monthly visit to ROKA Logistics Command or Aviation Command with CSM to monitor status and issues associated with MRO BOA.
- Identify the desired or short-stock items in advance from ROKAF, and encourage ROKAF to issue PO more actively.
- Respond to ROKAF and ROKA LC Item Manager's query on delivery status check or request to shorten turnaround time.
- Preparation of Annual ROKAF Program Management Review (Collins Aerospace opportunity to meet with ROKAF senior leadership and appeal key interest programs such as Modification and Upgrade).
- Assist CSM in negotiation with DAPA Contract Manager for BOA T&C and amendment lo earn more budget.
- Daily liaison with DAPA, ROKAF and ROKA via DAPA EDI system.
- Download of Request for Quotation (RFQ) and Request for Purchase Order (RPO) to DAPA EDI
- Upload of Quotation and Purchase Order Confirmation to OAPA EDI
- Relay and respond to Purchase Order Amendment between ROKAF/ROKA and SBU
- Consolidation and delivery of Payment Document (Commercial Invoice, Customs Invoice, Packing List, Certificate of Conformance, Copy of PO in Hard Copy) for submittal to DAPA (1 original and 1 copy) and for retaining (1 copy) to coordinate with Collins central finance.
- For MRO BOA (under INCOTERMS 2020 OAP), coordinate with ROKA to attain Certificate of Receipt (in addition to the Payment Document stated above)
- Check payment status upon invoice submittal through DAPA EDI
- Coordination with DAPA's bank in relation to P Bond / RP Bond opening and confirmation
- Receipt and Relay of Warranty Claim and facilitate RMA for returning defective equipment
- Receipt and Relay of liquidated Damages Claim (for delayed item) and coordinate with central/SBU finance for credit note issuance.
- For any item subject to the Department of State OSP·S or OSP·83, coordinate with ROKAF to prove end-user certificate (USG standard template).
- Encourage early placement of order for Spares BOA 2020 as of contract signature to pursue additional budget (via amendment) in Q3/4 of 2020.
- Attend meetings with CSM with different department directors and managers in ROKAF Logistics Command to expand the Spares BOA for FY21. (Initial Target: F·l6, C·130, E737, KC·330, CN•235)
- Work with CSM to create new RFP for Repair BOA FY21 from ROKAF. (Initial Target: KC-330, CN-235, F-16)
- Attend meetings with CSM with ROKA Aviation Command and Logistics Command to promote Spares and Repair BOA for FY21 (Initial Target: UH-60 and CH·47)
- Must be fluent in Korean Language, verbal and written
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills with special focus on achieving active participation of appropriate individuals across the business
- Proficient with Microsoft Office and Project
- Experience living and working in South Korea
Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering or Applied Science with 4 years related experience. May substitute experience for education. (i.e., Associates degree with 8 years of related experience, or High School graduate with 12 years of related experience.
Raytheon Technologies is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.