DTEBusinesses Raytheon Intelligence & Space Clearance type Secret - Current Relocation eligible No Ability to Telecommute No telecommuting Job ID 175452BR Most Recent Date Posted 08/29/2021 State Saudi Arabia Country Saudi Arabia
- Job Description:
The DTE Technician supports the HAWK and Patriot Logistics Sustainment Services (HPLSS) Program and operates and maintains the Patriot Transmitter Tank Test Stations and Cooling System. Performs acceptance testing, burn-in, troubleshooting and repair of the transmitter modulator high voltage power supply driver and final tanks. Functionally verifies the operational condition of modulator high voltage power supplies evacuated for repair. Troubleshoots unserviceable tanks and isolates faults (s) to the lowest replaceable level. Replaces and/or repairs the unserviceable part (s), tests and returns the Unit Under Test (UUT) to serviceable stock. Participates in on-the-job training programs. Identifies faulty work practices and demonstrates proper maintenance, troubleshooting and repair techniques and procedures. Prepares and submits maintenance reports and System Problem Reports (SPR’s). Performs other duties as directed. This position is located in Jeddah, Saudi Arabia. Must be able to obtain a Saudi Arabia work Visa.
- Must possess and excellent knowledge of basic and advanced electronics and the ability to burn-in, test, troubleshoot and repair the driver and final modulator high voltage power supplies used in the patriot transmitter group.
- Diploma in the Electronics Field from a Civilian or Military Technical School
- Must have a minimum of four (4) years’ experience in the operation, maintenance and repair of factory and/or depot maintenance plant equipment (DMPE) used to test, troubleshoot, fault isolate and repair electronic assemblies and subassemblies is required.
- Must be proficient in the operation and repair of the Patriot Transmitter Tank Test Stations and Cooling System.
- Skilled in the use of engineering documentation, schematics, general purpose commercial test equipment and common tools is required.
- Active Secret Clearance
- Desired Skills:
- A minimum of 2 years hands on knowledge and experience operating, maintaining and sustaining PAT 243, PAT 244 and PAT 247 test stations.
- Demonstrated experience working on Configuration 2 and 3 system assemblies and subassemblies.
- Experience working in and with a Middle East customer directly. Knowledge and experience in maintaining and sustaining DTE test station equipment.
Required Education (including Major):
- Requires advanced knowledge of job area. Typically requires a related University Degree or 5 yrs equivalent experience
- Due to country and/or customer requirements, as a condition of employment for this position, the successful candidate will be required to get a COVID-19 vaccination and provide proof prior to start date.
Raytheon Technologies is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.