Senior Supervisor, Master Production ScheduleBusinesses Collins Aerospace Job ID 01444933 Most Recent Date Posted 04/27/2021 City Santa Isabel State Puerto Rico Country United States
Country:United States of America
Location:W61: Puerto Rico - Aerospace Felicia Industrial Park, Santa Isabel, PR, 00757 USA
Supervises entry or intermediate level employees or team leaders of support employees in Materials Planning and SIOP. Plans and establishes goals and objectives for team, including storing and shipping or products, planning activities, responding to inquiries, and checking quality of work. Develops inventory control reports and manuals.
- Supervises team of entry and intermediate level professionals and sets day-to-day goals and objectives.
- Responsible for establishing plans and maintaining data for purchased parts, subassemblies, end items and other parts as required.
- Develops the capacity management process, including identification of capacity gaps to ensure successful execution of customer demands in support of SIOP.
- Establishes continuous management of the master demand schedule, including adherence to required validations using the best information available.
- Monitors the transportation and delivery of inter/intra-plant parts and outbound finished products.
- Tracks inter/intra-plant work in process (WIP), promise dating, and expedite orders to ensure on-time delivery and flow.
- Supervises tracking and shipping process.
- Responsible for developing plans to minimize risks for short-term shortages and ensures successful customer delivery.
- Plans and prepares manufacturing production schedules, assesses changes and improves processes as necessary.
- Tracks status of material availability, and potential production problems to ensure that personnel, equipment, and materials are available as needed.
- Prepares reports on works in progress.
- Coordinates material requirements to ensure a controlled flow of approved materials are timed to meet production requirements.
- Coordinates interdepartmental activity with quality assurance, manufacturing, purchasing, engineering, inventory control, traffic, and other groups.
- Schedules and expedites the movement of parts by means of move orders, stock transfers and requests for shipping orders.
- Review and maintain master production schedule (MPS).
- Bachelor’s degree and 3 years of relevant experience OR
- In absence of a degree, 7 years of relevant experience is required
- Must be a U.S. Citizen
- Experience working in the aerospace industry or directly for Collins Aerospace
- SAP experience
- Microsoft Office Suite
- Analytical skills, ability to use data to tell a story and forecast
- Previous experience working in a material planning, material coordination or SIOP role before or related
- Supply Chain, Materials Management, Business or degree in related function preferred
- Root cause analysis and LEAN manufacturing experience
- Demonstrate improved performance in OTD
- 3 years of previous supervisor and management roles in production and manufacturing environment
Collins Aerospace, a Raytheon Technologies company, is a leader in technologically advanced and intelligent solutions for the global aerospace and defense industry. Collins Aerospace has the capabilities, comprehensive portfolio and expertise to solve customers’ toughest challenges and to meet the demands of a rapidly evolving global market.
The next chapter of our future as an aerospace company is here, and we are excited about what this means for our employees and customers! Get onboard the Collins Aerospace Operations team and play a part in managing our innovative products from inception to delivery. The Operations team continues to grow and aims to strengthen the connection of Manufacturing Operations, Supply Chain and Environment, Health & Safety (EH&S) across Collins Aerospace. In this dynamic environment, you will have the opportunity to network across our businesses and functions, all while improving the productivity, quality and efficiency of our operations worldwide.
Collins Aerospace Diversity & Inclusion Statement:
Diversity drives innovation; inclusion drives success. We believe a multitude of approaches and ideas enable us to deliver the best results for our workforce, workplace, and customers. We are committed to fostering a culture where all employees can share their passions and ideas so we can tackle the toughest challenges in our industry and pave new paths to limitless possibility.
WE ARE REDEFINING AEROSPACE.
Some of our competitive benefits package includes:
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Three weeks of vacation for newly hired employees
- Generous 401(k) plan that includes employer matching funds and separate employer retirement contribution, including a Lifetime Income Strategy option
- Tuition reimbursement
- Life insurance and disability coverage
- Optional coverages you can buy: Pet Insurance, Home and Auto, additional life insurance, accident insurance, critical illness insurance, group legal
- Ovia Health, fertility and family planning
- Employee Assistance Plan, including up to 5 free counseling sessions
- Redbrick - Incentives for a Healthy You
- Autism Benefit
- Doctor on Demand, virtual doctor visits
- Adoption Assistance
- Best Doctors, second opinion program
- And more!
Nothing matters more to Collins Aerospace than our strong ethical and safety commitments. As such, all U.S. positions require a background check, which may include a drug screen.
- Background check and drug screen required (every external new hire in the U.S.)
- Drug Screen only performed on re-hires who have been gone for more than 1 year
At Collins, the paths we pave together lead to limitless possibility. And the bonds we form – with our customers and with each other -- propel us all higher, again and again.
Apply now and be part of the team that’s redefining aerospace, every day.
Raytheon Technologies is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.
Click on this link to read the Policy and Terms