Materials Associate IBusinesses Collins Aerospace Job ID 01479689 Most Recent Date Posted 10/12/2021 City Santa Fe Springs State California Country United States
Country:United States of America
Location:HCA06: Wheels & Brakes - LA Serv Ctr 9920 Freeman Ave , Santa Fe Springs, CA, 90670 USA
- Receives, checks. stores, issues and ships a variety of items and maintains inventory control.
- Uses assistance and/or powered mechanical means to load, store and deliver a variety of incoming and outgoing material.
- Prepares and packages small and large parts using proper procedures and materials.
- Processes purchase orders for spare tooling and materials.
- Proficiently uses computer hardware/software.
- Oversees parts preparation, material handling, measuring and packing equipment; records calibration logs of tools and equipment.
- Performs operator preventative maintenance tasks and refers major breakdowns to machine maintenance.
- Oversees inventory and maintains all government tooling property according to military regulations.
- Maintains contacts with personnel from various customer and supports areas to ensure accuracy of material/process.
- Uses assorted measuring and weight recording devices.
- Keeps equipment and surrounding areas neat and clean.
- Performs related duties and required within the scope of this job function.
- HS diploma or equivalent
- In the absence of a HS diploma or GED, 4 years of relevant experience is required.
- Must be a U.S. Person/Permanent Resident “Green Card” holder
- Experience working in a manufacturing environment
Collins Aerospace, a Raytheon Technologies company, is a leader in technologically advanced and intelligent solutions for the global aerospace and defense industry. Collins Aerospace has the capabilities, comprehensive portfolio and expertise to solve customers’ toughest challenges and to meet the demands of a rapidly evolving global market.
The high quality products we design, test and produce in our Mechanical Systems help millions of passengers reach their destinations safely – every day! From landing systems and actuation to propellers, flight controls and hoist and winch – the products we manufacture work together behind the scenes to enhance the overall flight experience. We delight our customers with superior products and best-in-class service. Our global team is committed to continuous improvement – we work hard to make our solutions lighter-weight, stronger and more technically advanced, so that plane travel can be safer, more affordable and more sustainable in the years to come. We are looking for the best and brightest to fly and land with us!
We make modern flight possible for millions of travelers and our military every second. Our major product lines are on-board virtually every aircraft flying. Be it keeping passengers safe with our emergency power generation systems or creating a positive in-flight experience through reliable cabin pressure controls and quieter engines, Power & Controls focuses on delivering a best-in-class experience to our customers. We hire the top people in the industry. Their ideas drive our performance, and their integrity keeps our customers happy. Join us as we take flight!
Collins Aerospace Diversity & Inclusion Statement:
Diversity drives innovation; inclusion drives success. We believe a multitude of approaches and ideas enable us to deliver the best results for our workforce, workplace, and customers. We are committed to fostering a culture where all employees can share their passions and ideas so we can tackle the toughest challenges in our industry and pave new paths to limitless possibility.
WE ARE REDEFINING AEROSPACE.
Some of our competitive benefits package includes:
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Three weeks of vacation for newly hired employees
- Generous 401(k) plan that includes employer matching funds and separate employer retirement contribution, including a Lifetime Income Strategy option
- Tuition reimbursement
- Life insurance and disability coverage
- Optional coverages you can buy: Pet Insurance, Home and Auto, additional life insurance, accident insurance, criticalillness insurance, group legal
- Ovia Health, fertility and family planning
- Employee Assistance Plan, including up to 5 free counseling sessions
- Redbrick - Incentives for a Healthy You
- Autism Benefit
- Doctor on Demand, virtual doctor visits
- Adoption Assistance
- Best Doctors, second opinion program
- And more!
Nothing matters more to Collins Aerospace than our strong ethical and safety commitments. As such, all U.S. positions require a background check, which may include a drug screen.
- Background check and drug screen required (every external new hire in the U.S.)
- Drug Screen only performed on re-hires who have been gone for more than 1 year
At Collins, the paths we pave together lead to limitless possibility. And the bonds we form – with our customers and with each other -- propel us all higher, again and again.
Apply now and be part of the team that’s redefining aerospace, every day.
Raytheon Technologies is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.
Click on this link to read the Policy and Terms