Sr Cyber NetworkTechnologist IBusinesses Raytheon Intelligence & Space Clearance type TS/SCI - Current Relocation eligible Yes Ability to Telecommute Temporary telecommuting - during COVID-19 Job ID 171617BR Date posted 11/17/2020 City San Antonio State TX Country United States
Raytheon Intelligence & Space (RI&S) / Cybersecurity, Training and Services (CTS) Mission Area/ Cyber Defense and Offense EXperts (CodeX) Information Technology (CodeX IT) is seeking talented Cyber Network Analyst. Our Cyber Network Analyst aren’t just infrastructure builders and maintainers; they are expected to be users and stakeholders in CODEX’s successful and effective enablement of program operations. Candidates must be proficient with system and network administration as well as growing familiarity with the underlying operation of networks and operating systems. Projects will be undertaken in small teams requiring close coordination with teammates and customers. A typical day might involve hardening a network system, designing a project LAN/WAN and/or writing scripts to automate manual processes. This position is part of a larger team; however, the candidate is expected to work well on his or her own with limited supervision. The candidate is expected to be self-directed, able to multi-task, and effectively prioritize and organize tasking.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Coordinate site IT operations, ensuring availability and timely delivery of IT services to CODEX users.
- Provide all tiers of IT support to the CODEX user community covering a broad array of IT disciplines.
- Design, implementation, maintenance, and delivery of computing systems for use by Raytheon Technologies CODEX engineering teams.
- Perform daily IT system administration tasks such as software and hardware troubleshooting, Active Directory administration, network support and system hardening as defined by CODEX IT and IA baselines.
- 4+ Years of experience in Systems Administration, Cybersecurity or related discipline.
- System Administration (Windows and Linux)
- Active Directory Administration (User Management, GPO Administration, etc.)
- Network Configuration and Troubleshooting (TCP/IP, Switching and Routing)
- Infrastructure Maintenance (System Patching, Audit Logs, Backups)
- Application Administration and Maintenance (HTTP/S server, Gitlab, Atlassian, etc.)
- Virtualization Support (VMware VSphere)
- System Hardening (DISA STIGs, CIS Benchmark, etc.)
Desired Skills and Experiences
- Proficient in system automation using scripting (ex. PowerShell, Python, Bash)
- Proficient in using configuration management tools (ex. Ansible, Puppet, git)
- Proficient with audit collection and analysis using SIEM tools (Splunk, Elasticstack, etc.)
- Proficient conducting vulnerability assessment using Nessus, OpenVAS or similar tools
- Familiarity with NIST and DFARS authorization and control frameworks (800-37, 800-53 & 800-171)
- Clearance Required: Qualified applicants must hold a U.S. Citizenship and an active Top Secret/SCI security clearance is required. Applicants may be subject to an additional security requirements for additional access requirements.
Bachelor of Science Degree in Computer Science or a related engineering field; OR 4 additional years of Engineering, Computer or Information Science applicable professional experience in lieu of degree.
Possess or be able to obtain a DOD 8140 technical certification (ie. Security+ CE, CISSP) and applicable Operating System certifications (Microsoft, Cisco, VMWare, Linux, etc.)
Raytheon Technologies is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.