Cyber Test Engineer - TXBusinesses Raytheon Intelligence & Space Clearance type TS/SCI - Current Relocation eligible Yes Ability to Telecommute No telecommuting Job ID 169741BR Date posted 10/06/2020 City San Antonio State TX Country United States
Raytheon Technologies CODEX is seeking an experienced and driven Cyber Test Engineer with a focus in Automation, capable of supporting multiple system-level software projects in a variety of environments. This person will be responsible for implementing test automation, as well as verifying the proper operation and reliability of software and reporting any deficiencies, limitations, and risks. Many of our projects are undertaken by small teams in close coordination with customers and follow Agile/SCRUM methodologies. Therefore, testing is a continuous process that often takes part in parallel with development. The Test Engineer must be able to quickly learn new technologies and in some cases have the ability to support multiple projects. Passionate candidates will share many technical attributes with that of a Software Developer; however, they will find more enjoyment in breaking software than fixing it.
• Experience testing system-level applications which may or may not have a graphical user interface
• Experience with automated test and test driven development concepts and tools
• Ability to design, develop and deploy automated test frameworks (e.g. using Python or other language)
• Ability to design, develop and implement automated test scripts (e.g. using Python, Bash, or other scripting language)
• Basic understanding of networking (e.g. TCP/IP, HTTP, SSL)
• Write, track, review and verify resolution of defects (e.g. using JIRA, Mantis, etc)
• Design, write, review, and follow through test plans, procedures, reports, user guides, and other technical documentation
• Effectively communicate testing status to technical leads, software developers, program managers and customers
• Effectively communicate testing strategies to customer contacts during test events and product delivery
• Minimum of 3-5 years applicable experience that includes development and maintenance of automated test frameworks and automated test scripts
• Linux system administration
• Windows system administration
• High proficiency in Python
• Experience using virtualization technologies (eg. VMware, Virtualbox)
• Experience using network analysis tools (eg. Wireshark, tcpdump)
• Requirements analysis and management
Required Education (including Major):
• BS degree; preferably in Computer Science, Software Engineering, Computer Engineering, or Information Technology
• Equivalent work experience will be considered.
Security Clearance: U.S. Citizenship is required. Qualified applicants must have a current TS/SCI government security clearance.
Raytheon Technologies is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.