Industrial Security Spec IIBusinesses Raytheon Intelligence & Space Clearance type TS/SCI with CI Poly - Current Relocation eligible Yes Ability to Telecommute Temporary telecommuting - during COVID-19 Job ID 174350BR Most Recent Date Posted 05/05/2021 City Salt Lake City State UT Country United States
The individual will develop and administer security procedures for classified or proprietary test plans; Reviews contract statement of work (SOW) for security impact and assists with recommendations to Security leadership; Prepares Inquiry Reports on security infractions/violations and specifying preventive action to be taken; Coordinates with Cybersecurity personnel to ensure proper development, certification, accreditation, and decertification of all information systems under their purview; Working under general supervision, uses good judgment, tact and diplomacy to accomplish related tasks and execute the security mission. Will routinely develop solutions to a variety of operational problems. Work is reviewed for soundness of judgment, overall adequacy and accuracy.
This position will work with employees and leaders at all levels of the organization. You will be expected to provide recommendations to security and program leadership, coordinate with government agencies to obtain rulings, interpretations, and acceptable deviations/approvals for compliance with regulations. Interact with internal and external personnel on significant security matters routinely requiring effective coordination between organizations. Must be a self-driven and results-oriented individual capable of effectively working multiple tasks concurrently across a diverse program landscape. The individual should possess the ability to identify; recommend; assist in implementing and planning process improvements, enhancements and changes to systems, including management of operating procedures, policies and standards relating to current and emerging technologies.
This position may be the appointed Contractor Program Security Officer (CPSO) or Alternate CPSO (ACPSO); appointed Facility Security Officer (FSO) or Alternate FSO (AFSO); provides multi-disciplined security oversight; Coordinate clearance processing and program access; Provides classified meeting support; Provides critical security support to the site’s program managers; Assists with developing and administering programmatic security education programs; Leads daily operations of Sensitive Compartmented Information Facilities (SCIFs) or Closed Areas; Maintains secure facilities in accordance with NISPOM, ICD 705, DCID 6/9 or JAFAN 6/9; May perform as COMSEC manager/alternate for multiple government agency COMSEC accounts; Assists in preparing and maintaining Standard Operating Procedures (SOP), Operations Security (OPSEC) Plans, Subcontractor DD Form 254, work instructions/plans and classified and/or proprietary test plans.
- Working knowledge of the NISPOM, Director of Central Intelligence Directives (ICDs), and related DoD Manuals
- Ability to make adjustments or recommend enhancements to problems of some complexity that require a degree of ingenuity, creativity, and innovation.
- Demonstrated ability to work independently on larger, moderately complex projects/assignments.
- Ability to analyze and solve general problems and issues by drawing from prior experiences
- Ability to plan, schedule, and prioritize activities to accomplishing competing objectives
- Sound written, verbal, and live presentation skills
- Self-starter with ability to work with limited supervision
- Willing to work extended hours, and respond to after hour alarms
- Some travel required
- A minimum of 2 years Industrial Security experience working in a DoD/SCI/SAP environment
- Experience with government policies and procedures for handling and safeguarding national security information
- U.S. Citizenship status is required as this position needs an active U.S. Top Secret Security Clearance as of day one of employment.
- Industrial Security Professional (ISP) certification
- Related training with Defense Security Service Center for Development of Security Excellence for Special Programs including, Security Fundamentals Professional Certification and/or Apprentice Certification and/or Journeyman Level II Certification
- Specialized Government training in security policy generation and implementation, analytical risk management, and information security management
- Security-related coursework from DSS, NSTi or customer sponsor
This position requires either a U.S. Person or a Non-U.S. Person who is eligible to obtain any required Export Authorization.174350
Raytheon Technologies is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.