Project Manager – Civil EngineerBusinesses Raytheon Intelligence & Space Clearance type TS/SCI with Poly - Current Relocation eligible No Ability to Telecommute No telecommuting Job ID 175614BR Most Recent Date Posted 04/17/2021 City Rosslyn State VA Country United States
The right candidate will work within the customer environment as part of a customer/contractor team performing as a principal engineering contributor to multiple discipline recapitalization engineering projects and major planning for New Office Building construction projects in an overseas environment. In addition, they will be responsible for assessing project execution issues and develop resolutions to meet productivity, quality, and client satisfaction goals and objectives; work without appreciable direction and exercise considerable latitude in determining approaches in the performance as primary liaison between Customer management personnel and other stakeholders to facilitate project execution requirements. The right candidate will have to apply extensive expertise in at least one engineering discipline; bring the expertise of a wide range of engineering disciplines; apply highly advanced principles, theories, and concepts; be capable of developing highly advanced principles and concepts; and where solutions to complex and difficult problems are often innovative and ingenious. They will also be responsible for assessing A/E services requirements and writing Statements of Work to acquire these services, review and interpret A/E construction documents and specifications and ultimately serve as the technical liaison between Customer stakeholders and Sponsor’s design review personnel.
Qualifications and Required Skills
• Ability to clearly articulate technical and non-technical subject matters, both verbally and in writing, to technical and non-technical Customer personnel;
• In-depth understanding of electrical engineering design and construction principles;
• Familiarity with mechanical engineering and architectural design and construction principles;
• Proficiency with Microsoft Office applications;
• Willingness to work as required to get the job done on time and within budget.
• Significant prior experience with Government contracting practices and procedures;
• Ability to develop gross design and construction cost estimates;
• Working knowledge of Department of State Overseas Buildings Operations office requirements and procedures.
• Proficiency with AutoCAD
• Proficiency with Visio drafting software.
• Proficiency in customer’s Project Management Contract process.
• Proficiency in MS Office applications, including MS Project and Lotus Notes.
• Working knowledge of Customers communication applications for reporting to and from CONUS to OCONUS
• Professional engineering license preferred, but not required
• No OCONUS travel planned, however may be necessary based on customer needs
• Roughly 10% CONUS travel, as required based on customer needs (2-3 trips per year, about 2-3 days each)
• Twelve (12) years of relevant experience
• Although not initially require, must be willing and capable of taking and becoming weapons certified
• Bachelor’s Degree in engineering or technical discipline and a minimum of ten (10) years of experience
• Eight (8) years of experience will be considered in lieu of a degree for a total of eighteen (18) years of experience with twelve (12) years of relevant experience to the skillset
Must have TS/SCI security clearance with Poly on day one of employment and must be eligible for crossover.
Raytheon Technologies is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.