Director of Business Development for Combatant Command (COCOM) Solutions Integration TeamBusinesses Raytheon Intelligence & Space Clearance type Top Secret - Current Relocation eligible No Job ID 168550BR Date posted 09/19/2020 City Rosslyn State VA Country United States
Responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Identifying pursuits and supporting capture activities by developing Contingency Operations (CONOP)-approaches to customer engagement that integrates operations analysis (OA) with modeling and simulations tools, in classified products that help the customer visualize advanced threats, customer capabilities and capability gaps, and the benefits of integrated RI&S/RTX solutions.
- As COCOM Solutions Integration Team lead, prepares/conducts pre-gates/Gate 0s/Gate 1s, and assists in development of capture/win strategies; the position requires a close working relationship with RI&S product lines/mission areas, organizations in BD&S, and other Businesses in RTX.
- Lead RI&S solutions integration efforts for US European Command (EUCOM). Support solutions integration efforts for Supreme Headquarters Allied Powers Europe (SHAPE) and the North Atlantic Treaty Organization (NATO), as needed.
- Focus on the customer: understand strategic environment, threats, customer challenges, priorities, capability gaps and requirements. Seek opportunities to shape requirements for DoD Services and Agencies and Prime Businesses. Responsible for building trusted relationships with COCOMS and their Service Component Commands, and supporting development of the customer engagement plans and integrated messaging.
- Provide the vision, leadership and collaboration required across RI&S entities to integrate RI&S capabilities into solutions that align with the COCOM’s needs as identified in the National Defense Strategy (NDS), COCOM Regional strategies, and Service modernization plans.
- Thought leader responsible for educating RI&S leaders on the use of a CONOPs-based approach (OA and modeling/simulation tools) to identify, develop, and win new business by influencing DoD and Service/Agency requirements and solution choices.
- Participate in market assessments to RI&S senior leadership, reflecting knowledge of COCOM strategies and capability gaps, integrated priority lists (IPL), Joint Urgent Operational Needs Statements (JUONS), Joint Emerging Operational Needs Statements (JEONS) and other venues for capability demand signals to DoD and Congress.
- Sustain an ethical and professional environment, including a strong foundation for diversity and inclusion.
- Possess the highest standards of leadership and integrity; ethical standards beyond reproach.
- Demonstrate inclusive and collaborative behaviors consistent with RTX and RI&S Values. Perform all duties in accordance with established company policies, industry standards, regulation and law.
- Minimum of 14 years related experience
- Experience in industry
- Senior leader with direct knowledge of and experience with COCOM headquarters and their respective Service component organizations and functional commands.
- Experience as senior leader in Joint command, Joint Staff, or Office of the Secretary of Defense.
- Demonstrated leadership at senior levels in DoD (1 star or SES).
- Experience and understanding of capabilities of key US Allies and Partners.
- Demonstrated success in strategic planning and the ability to analyze and evaluate missions, requirements, technologies and capabilities.
- Direct participation in DoD IPL, JUONS and JEONS processes.
- Top Secret level security clearance with ability to be granted a Sensitive Compartmented Information (SCI) and able to participate in Special Access Programs (SAP) when authorized.
- 20 years of related experience
- Proven ability to develop effective professional relationships through personal influence - proactive, responsive, consistent and persistent.
- Superior and demonstrated collaboration skills, identifying opportunities for strategic alliances for achieving business synergy and opening new opportunities and market segments.
- Bachelor's degree with strong preference for Master’s degree
- Graduate of Service Schools for planning and operational art (Army – School of Advanced Military Studies (SAMS) or US Army War College Advanced Strategic Art Program (ASAP); USAF – School of Advanced Air and Space Studies (SAASS); or USMC – School of Advanced Warfighting (SAW))
Raytheon Technologies is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.