CORE Co-op (Spring/Summer 2022)Businesses Collins Aerospace Job ID 01464564 Most Recent Date Posted 09/13/2021 City Rockford State Illinois Country United States
Country:United States of America
Location:A01: Rockford - Aerospace 4747 Harrison Avenue, Rockford, IL, 61125 USA
Does the role have specific citizenship requirements?: US Citizen
Job Discipline: CORE/Continuous Improvement
Do you have a candidate in mind that you want to extend an offer to? No
Insert a short job overview (2-3 sentences):
The CORE Co-op will work with a cross-functional team to implement lean operations. The teams will be setting up the flow, KANBAN, and FIFO throughout an assembly and test environment. The CORE co-op will support by completing time observations, data analysis, and project implementation. They will support various continuous improvement projects that drive the Electric Power Systems business to Silver under the 2021 AIM (ACE Implementation Matrix) criteria.
Insert a list of Job Responsibilities of the role:
- Ability to take direction and come back with solid results/solutions.
- Ability to manage daily tasks and meet timelines.
- Ability to focus on results.
- Ability to adapt quickly to changes or restructure of priorities
- The candidate must be able to work in a high paced environment. This position is project specific and has tight deadlines for completion.
- We will only accept applications from U.S. citizens for this job
- Ability to listen, learn, and communicate with both management and hourly workforce.
Raytheon Technologies is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.
Click on this link to read the Policy and Terms