Sr Field Engineer IIBusinesses Raytheon Intelligence & Space Clearance type Secret - Current Relocation eligible No Ability to Telecommute No telecommuting Job ID 177254BR Most Recent Date Posted 04/20/2021 City Riyadh State Saudi Arabia Country Saudi Arabia
Required Experience, Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Possess knowledge and experience with the ground TOW2 Weapon System
- Have experience utilizing the AT2FTS and associated test kits to maintain the ground TOW2 weapon system
- Have experience repairing and calibrating the AT2FTS
- Ability to plan, schedule and complete all activities required to meet established goals
- Possess excellent troubleshooting and electrical engineering skills in order to conduct and oversee repairs to hardware using engineering drawings and coordinate/set repair priorities
- Possess strong organizational skills to efficiently maintain the equipment, work environment, and provide accurate, concise reporting
- Must understand Saudi culture and customs to effectively work within the SANG environment
- Must be able to professionally interface with customer personnel, Senior US Army officials, and SANG commissioned officers in order to positively represent the company
- Possess strong oral and written communication skills
- Willing and able to travel
Desired Experience, Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- A degree in Electrical Engineering
- A self-starter able to work with minimal oversight, have the ability to work independently or within a team to determine and develop the best approach to solutions.
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Ability to “think outside of the box” in order to support the customer
Security Clearance Requirement: Active Secret Clearance.
Mandatory physical requirements:
- Ability to lift and/or move test equipment, tools, and cable reels weighing up to 60 lbs.
- Ability to work in harsh environments to include middle-east desert with temperatures in excess of 120 degrees
- Willingness and ability to work extended hours as required
- Ability to work in a bivouac environment, travel over rough uneven terrain, and climb platforms to access vehicles
Required Education (including Major):
Required Education (including Major): Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, or a related technical discipline, with a minimum of 2 years’ experience, OR an Associate Degree with 6 years of related experience OR High School and 10 years of related experience, training and education may substitute for the degree.
*** Employmentis contingent upon meeting all medical requirements for overseas assignments, including a comprehensive post-offer medical examination ***
*** Employmentis contingent upon meeting all requirements to work in Saudi Arabia and obtaining a Saudi Visa ***
This position requires either a U.S. Person or a Non-U.S. Person who is eligible to obtain any required Export Authorization.177254
Raytheon Technologies is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.