Sr Cyber Threat Ops Tech IIBusinesses Raytheon Saudi Arabia Clearance type None / Not Required Relocation eligible No Ability to Telecommute No telecommuting Job ID 176919BR Most Recent Date Posted 04/20/2021 City Riyadh State Saudi Arabia Country Saudi Arabia
· Assess information network threats such as computer viruses, exploits, and malicious attacks; operate vulnerability assessment equipment in support of intrusion analyses
· Determines true threats, false positives and network system mis-configurations and provide solutions to issues detected in a timely manner.
· Monitor for potential compromise, intrusion, deficiency, significant event or threat to the security posture and security baseline. Follow intrusion and escalation processes and procedures.
· Develop/write custom Intrusion Detection System (IDS) signatures and update proprietary signatures
· Development of standard operating procedures and other technical documentation for the IDS infrastructure
· Perform daily IDS analysis/monitoring and generating technical and executive summary reports
· Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science/Computer Engineering, Engineering, Science or a related field, or an equivalent experience in lieu of degree
· 6 years of relevant experience
· Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, SharePoint)
· English and/or Arabic fluency
· Experience in systems cyber security analysis
· Experience working at a Security Operations Center (SOC)/Network Operations Center (NOC)
· Experience with Computer Emergency/Incident Response Team (CERT/CIRT)
Raytheon Technologies is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.