Senior Manager, Program ManagementBusinesses Raytheon Saudi Arabia Clearance type None / Not Required Relocation eligible No Ability to Telecommute Full time telecommuting Job ID 178876BR Most Recent Date Posted 04/20/2021 City Riyadh Country Saudi Arabia
In support of Vision 2030, Raytheon Saudi Arabia is developing local talents who will contribute to the strategy of building an in-country localization capability and indigenous Supply / Industry base.
In Raytheon Saudi Arabia, we work together with the global team of Raytheon Technologies for creating trusted, innovative solutions to make the world a safer place. Our innovation spans all domains: from land and sea to air, space and cyberspace. We’re inspired by a noble mission that’s shared by Raytheon employees around the globe and an inclusive culture that empowers employees and celebrates their contributions.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Responsible for all aspects of the assigned contract execution. This oversight includes day-to-day management, Export/Import Compliance, customer interface and fiduciary Profit & Loss (P&L) responsibilities, in adherence to the approved Estimate at Completion (EAC).
- Accountable for following the program strategy and tactical direction for program execution. The program manager is the primary contact and responsible for meeting contractual commitments including those associated with financial, quality, technology, and schedule performance. Complete the assigned program activities within the contractual boundaries, company expectations, and established standards while using the approved business model and management tools.
- Supervises and integrates the performance of the program Integrated Product Teams. Management of a diverse team to include US Expatriates, Saudi Nationals and Other Foreign Nationals. Develop customer and program enhancing partnerships with internal functional organizations; such as contracts, finance, procurement, operations, engineering, mission assurance, logistics, and administrative functions. Act as the primary customer point of contact to provide program status and report on system performance.
- Leadership of the overall performance and reporting of critical partners in support of the achievement of prime contract technical, schedule, quality and financial objectives. This includes providing performance metrics to the programs supported, identifying corrective actions, and taking the necessary steps to resolve issues to ensure quality, schedule, and cost requirements are achieved.
- Establishes an executable program baseline and manages risks and opportunities, in accordance with specific financial goals and obligations. Sets milestones and monitors adherence to program master plans and schedules.
- A bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience.
- Project Management Certification (PMP or equivalent)
- Minimum 12 years of relevant experience.
- Experience with Export / Import Regulations.
- Experience in leading a team including members from engineering, operations, supply chain, and quality.
- Subcontract Management, Program Management or Integrated Product Team experience.
- Master of Science or MBA from an accredited university or similar advanced degree desired.
- Demonstrated ability to lead by influence and collaboration.
- Experience in program planning, budgeting, and tracking to cost and schedule.
- Experience with current manufacturing systems and processes.
- Demonstrated experience managing international subcontracts.
- Demonstrated knowledge and experience implementing EVMS and Risk & Opportunity Management.
This position requires a Saudi National who is eligible to obtain any required licenses
Raytheon Technologies is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.