Senior Executive AssistantBusinesses Raytheon Missiles & Defense Clearance type None / Not Required Relocation eligible No Ability to Telecommute No telecommuting Job ID 179629BR Most Recent Date Posted 06/16/2021 City Riyadh Country Saudi Arabia
Raytheon has more than fifty years of continuous presence in Saudi Arabia providing defense and security solutions to the government and commercial customers. Raytheon’s innovative solutions and services are increasingly developed by Saudi citizens and delivered in the country and to the global market in a way that contributes to the Kingdom lasting security and economic development. As such, Raytheon is a strategic supporter of Saudi Arabia’s Vision 2030.
The Raytheon Saudi Arabia Senior Executive Assistant provides the full range of administrative support to the Chief Executive and the Leadership Team in Riyadh. This includes the day-to-day activities of maintaining calendars and schedules, arranging meetings, conferences, customer visits, and making travel arrangements.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to the following:
- Manages calendar, scheduling, and travel arrangements.
- Prioritizes commitments for the Chief Executive of RTN SA and Riyadh leadership team.
- Interfaces with executive management and external customers and vendors.
- Handles sensitive information with discretion and accuracy.
- Utilizes online systems to process expense reports; make travel arrangements, order supplies, track and monitor departmental budget items.
- Provides administrative expertise in identifying problems and issues and reaching resolution, with supervisor oversight
- Composes reports, correspondence, PowerPoint presentations, and memoranda.
- Reviews drafts and finished documents for appropriate spelling and grammar.
- Completes all expense reports, including reconciling bills, preparing and submitting check requests to accounts payable.
- Arranges conference calls, prints and organizes presentations and background papers in advance of conference calls
- Other duties as assigned
- Eight years of experience in progressively challenging administrative roles
- Five or more years as an Executive Assistant
- Native fluency in Arabic
- Fluent in spoken and written English
- Excellent telephone skills, oral and written communication (i.e., writing, spelling and punctuation)
- Understand and adapt to quickly changing needs and objectives
- Undergraduate degree
- Must demonstrate a high degree of professionalism in behavior, manner, and dress
- Must possess the ability to problem-solve, and resolve calendar conflicts when warranted
- Demonstrated excellent attention to detail, ability to work independently with minimal supervision, and adapt to changes in priorities in a fast-paced environment
- Demonstrated ability to prioritize work and multi-task, and understand and meet deadlines and due dates
- Highly organized, with ability to prioritize and multi-task; must be proactive and anticipate actions and impacts
- Team player – supports other administrative staff with events, etc.
- Ability to handle confidential and non-routine information
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, SharePoint)
Required Education (including major):
- Completed secondary education
1-This position requires a Saudi Person who is eligible to obtain any required Export Authorization.
Raytheon Technologies is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.