Raytheon/Aramco JV Executive Officer/Executive ManagerBusinesses Raytheon Saudi Arabia Clearance type None / Not Required Relocation eligible No Ability to Telecommute No telecommuting Job ID 175841BR Most Recent Date Posted 05/05/2021 City Riyadh Country Saudi Arabia
The successful candidate will have a unique opportunity to build a company from scratch. They will do this by first partnering with the KSA Growth Strategy Leader and implementation team to set up a significant revenue-generating company by building infrastructure and organizational capability to position it for long term success. In parallel, the CEO will build long term relationships at the most senior levels of the KSA government to achieve the company and Saudi Arabian vision. This position will also lead the development and deployment of information technology services while being an expert in Cyber Security and operations supporting multiple customers to provide on-site management and technical oversight of a team that provides 24x7 monitoring of the cyber security capabilities at a customer facility.
Responsibilitiesinclude, but are not limited to:
- Partner with the enterprise to develop and implement the KSA strategy consistent with Saudi’s Vision 2030
- Develop and implement MENA strategy
- Establish and execute short and long-term strategies that may require development of new processes, standards or practices aligned with the Enterprise to achieve business results
- Overall accountability for profit and loss, to include growing the entity
- Partner with business stakeholders to optimize offsets as growth opportunities
- Report to the company Board of Directors on all aspects of the organization's activities
- Ensure that the company’s quality and safety standards and values and desired work ethics are also met uncompromisingly
- Provide the Board with comprehensive, regular reports on the revenues and expenditure of the organization
- Act as a trusted advisor and facilitator to achieve growth objectives for KSA as market
- Lead the organization to achieve the company mission and alignment to the the business’s values
- Establish the JV leadership team and execute a plan of local national succession
- Partner with senior market leaders and legislative officials in KSA
- Maintain continuity of company strategic relationships and provide insights to Raytheon and Aramco senior leaders
- Drive company engagement with and participation in industry and government committees, councils and studies
- Oversee the planning, implementation and evaluation of the organization's programs and services
- Monitor the day-to-day delivery of the programs and services of the organization to maintain or improve quality
- Oversee the planning, implementation, execution and evaluation of special projects
- Ensure that the operation of company meets the expectations of its shareholder and Board
- Implement strategies to meet the changing skills needed to address the structural changes in the labour market and the demand for job ready graduates
- Work with the Chief Compliance Officer to implement a code of conduct and corporate compliance program in order to establish a top-down culture of compliance
- Build organizational skill and responsiveness through leadership, communication, motivation and empowerment
- Ensure that there are succession plans in place for all C-suite members, and execute a plan of local national succession
Required Qualifications, Experience & Education
- 15 or more years in progressively responsible leadership positions
- Demonstrated success in strategic planning, program management and mission/business area leadership
- Current understanding of the regional cybersecurity base, geopolitical environment, and cultural customs and norms
- Knowledge of international business practices including international contracts, compliance, and host country business environment. Demonstrates leadership values and skills.
- Demonstrates leadership values and skills
- Fluency in English, fluency in Arabic.
- Broad understanding of product portfolio, technologies and services/ Extensive experience with cyber security engineering projects and programs.
- Demonstrated experience leading design, deployment, and operations of complex to highly complex information technology systems.
- Demonstrated experience in cyber security to include practices/methodologies, associated technologies, application design, and/or experience in an operational environment.
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple teams in a dynamic environment. Strong leadership and communication skills, including negotiations experience. Proven ability to brief senior client management.
- B.S. in relevant discipline. Prefer MBA, J.D., or similar advanced degree in relevant discipline.
Desired Qualifications, Experience & Education
- Experience leading a global workforce. Detailed knowledge of international business practices
- Advanced understanding of the procurement, fiscal and regulatory environment in the Kingdom.
- Strong analytical capability. Strong technical project management skills with proven experience delivering cyber security systems to government and commercial clients.
- Experience establishing and maintaining good working relationships in all levels of the organization, including customers, organizations, internal management, and support organizations.
- Direct knowledge of KSA customers, including relationships with senior market leaders, and regional industry executives
- Understanding of offset requirements and ability to translate into strategic opportunities
- Extensive experience with cyber security engineering projects and programs
- Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP) or
SECURITY CLEARANCE REQUIRED
This position requires Saudi National who is eligible to obtain all required Authorizations.
This position requires either a U.S. Person or a Non-US Person who is eligible to obtain any required Export Authorization.
Raytheon is currently looking for talent to fill roles located in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia or Eastern Province, Saudi Arabia. It is contemplated that the employer in this case would be a planned Joint Venture between Raytheon and Saudi Aramco affiliated companies that has not yet formed and is subject to pre-formation regulatory clearances. Employment is contingent on formation of the Joint Venture and offers of employment will not be made by the Joint Venture until the formation is complete.175841
Raytheon Technologies is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.