Principal Specialist Engineering ServicesBusinesses Raytheon Missiles & Defense Clearance type Secret Relocation eligible No Ability to Telecommute Temporary telecommuting - during COVID-19 Job ID 185583BR Most Recent Date Posted 08/15/2021 City Riyadh Country Saudi Arabia
At Raytheon Missiles & Defense, you have the opportunity to try new things and make a bigger difference across a broader end-to-end solution, a richer technology and product set, an expanded range of disciplines, a growing global footprint and a more diverse team of colleagues and customers.
The HAWK and Patriot Logistics Sustainment Services (HPLSS) Program in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia is seeking an Air Defense Systems Consultant to serve as a technical and management liason between the program management team and the Royal Saudi Air Defense Forces customer. The individual in this role will provide technical and management advice to the customer relative to all Foreign Military Sales (FMS) and Direct Commercial Sales (DCS) program air defense weapon systems covered in the approved HPLSS Technical Assistance Agreement. The individual in this role will act as a consultant to the customer in the management of its Air Defense System by providing guidance relative to training, logistics, communications, system growth and technical operations. This position will be located in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia and is a 2 year international assignment with a MOU. This is an accompanied assignment.
Responsibilities to Anticipate:
- Interface with air Defense System Contractors and the United States Government
- Participates in Weapon System Program Planning and Program Management Reviews
- Assist in the development, preparation, negotiations of memorandums of agreement between the U.S. Government and the Royal Saudi Air Defense Forces
- Establishes and maintains liasons with various department of the Army (DA), Department of Defense (DOD) agencies involving matters related to planning, logistics and other program management activities of the Royal Saudi Air Defense Forces FMS/DCS Programs
Qualifications You Must Have:
- Bachelor’s degree in Science, Technology, Engineering, or Mathematics (STEM) or Business Administration
- Minimum of five (5) years of relevant experience
- Experience in a United States military or commercial contractor environment working FMS or DCS programs
- Working knowledge of the operation and maintenance of HAWK and PATRIOT air defense systems
- The ability to obtain and maintain a US security clearance. U.S. citizenship is required as only U.S. citizens are eligible for a security clearance
Qualifications We Value:
- Experience interfacing with customers and building strong customer relationships
- Six Sigma certified
- Experience with and understanding of export and import controls, compliance and licensing
- International employment experience and/or working on international teams
- Experience in program planning, budgeting, and tracking to cost and schedule
- Experience partnering across functional lines such as Engineering, Supply Chain, Operations etc.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills both written and oral
Whether you’re just starting out on your career journey or are an experienced professional, we offer a robust total rewards package that goes above and beyond with compensation; healthcare, wellness, retirement and work/life benefits; career development and recognition programs. Some of the superior benefits we offer include parental (including paternal) leave, flexible work schedules, achievement awards, educational assistance and child/adult backup care.
Due to country and/or customer requirements, as a condition of employment for this position, the successful candidate will be required to get a COVID-19 vaccination and provide proof prior to start date.
Clearance Information: This position requires the eligibility to obtain a security clearance. Non-US citizens may not be eligible to obtain a security clearance. The Defense Industrial Security Clearance Office (DISCO), an agency of the Department of Defense, handles and adjudicates the security clearance process. More information about Security Clearances can be found on the US Department of State government website here: https://www.state.gov/m/ds/clearances/c10978.htm
Raytheon Technologies is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.