Manager III-Program ManagementBusinesses Raytheon Missiles & Defense Clearance type None / Not Required Relocation eligible No Job ID 169263BR Date posted 09/29/2020 City Riyadh Country Saudi Arabia
We are looking for a Strategic thinking Program Manager to manage some of Raytheon Saudi Arabia programs and ensure they are executed to expectations. The role will require working closely with Raytheon Saudi Arabia Business Development and the technical teams from company Product Lines and landed companies to shape and lead growth opportunities that are natural extensions to existing Raytheon programs (eg. Follow-on support contracts). Key responsibilities include keeping the Raytheon KSA based executives informed on status / performance.
- 10+ years progressive experience; related to program management
- Skills and commercial acumen to collaborate with Raytheon entities as well as understand the requirements of existing local customers
- Proficient in collaborating in matrixed functional organizations (operations, supply chain, engineering, quality, global trade, finance, contracts, etc.)
- Experience working government programs (large/complex) with direct customer interfaces, both internal and external, including domestic and international industry partners
- Working knowledge of EX/IM and diverse security requirements
- Demonstrated strong leadership and communication skills (both verbal and written)
- Demonstrated leadership capabilities of organizing and leading leaders to establish priorities, objectives and results
- Demonstrated experience formulating close working relationships to include listening, managing expectations, negotiating successful outcomes
- Experience leading technologically diverse teams across broad areas of expertise
- Ability to support wide range of CONUS / OCONUS work schedules
- Program Management Level 5 certification or equivalent with working experience of Earned Value Management System and supporting risk & opportunity management
- Working knowledge of Integrated Product Development System and program phase deliverables / reviews
- Proficient in developing and presenting to senior management, and responsibility for executing approved plans and recurring status
- Demonstrated program execution experience managing program staffing, assignments and resources
- Demonstrated experience in using MS Office suite products (MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Project etc.)
- Bachelor’s degree (concentration in Engineering, Science, or Mathematics preferred).
- Master’s degree preferred
Raytheon Technologies is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.