Human Resources (HR) InternBusinesses Raytheon Saudi Arabia Clearance type None / Not Required Relocation eligible No Ability to Telecommute No telecommuting Job ID 177001BR Most Recent Date Posted 04/20/2021 City Riyadh Country Saudi Arabia
Raytheon has more than fifty years of continuous presence in Saudi Arabia providing defense and security solutions to the government and commercial customers. Raytheon’s innovative solutions and services are increasingly developed by Saudi citizens and delivered in the country and to the global market in a way that contributes to the Kingdom lasting security and economic development. As such, Raytheon is a strategic supporter of Saudi Arabia’s Vision 2030. We strive to hire people who reflect our communities and embrace diversity and inclusion to advance our culture, develop our employees, and grow our business. Visit us at https://www.rtx.com
Raytheon Technologies is looking for a Coop Student to join our Human Resources team at Riyadh office for up to 7 months. The Intern will be involved in a wide variety of engagements that will work closely with our function partners and leadership. This position will provide assistance to the various members of the Human Resources, including Talent Acquisition, Compensation & Benefits, HR Generalist, Admin & Personnel and Government Relations.
The role is created for Business Administration or Human Resources students with an interest in gaining experience in a dynamic and fast-paced work environment for a short period of time. Each student will be expected to use their own initiative and undertake self-directed learning within a supportive environment to work with the team to develop goals and objectives to further common areas of interest. The responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Ensure all Human Resources activities support and strengthen the strategic objectives of the overall organization.
- Work with each of the areas within Human Resources to foster a broad understanding of Human Resources.
- Suggest and implement efficiency solutions for Human Resources tasks and procedures.
- Analyze Human Resources data and prepare reports as required.
- Participate in managing multiple short-term projects simultaneously.
- Each student will be expected to use their own initiative and undertake self-directed learning within a supportive environment to develop their own skills and a good working knowledge of the department.
Basic Qualifications and Requirements:
The successful candidate for this position will possess the following:
- Currently enrolled in an undergraduate degree program with an emphasis in Business Administration, Human Resources or a related field.
- Completed, at minimum, 60 hours of college credit towards their degree as of the summer 2021.
- Student GPA should be (3+ out of 4) or (4+ out of 5).
- An official university letter is required to be attached along with the CV or willing to provide it upon request.
- Excellent collaboration skills and ability to work across diverse organizations and teams.
- Proficient in Arabic and English (both written and oral).
- Must be able to communicate effectively with all levels of management via email, telephone, and in person.
- Ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously and work independently.
- Solid organizational skills.
- Ability to exercise independent judgment and manage complexity in a diverse environment.
- Experience working in a team to quickly address challenges.
Raytheon Technologies is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.