Sr Systems EngineerBusinesses Raytheon Intelligence & Space Clearance type TS/SCI - Current Relocation eligible Yes Job ID 167727BR Date posted 09/02/2020 City Richardson State TX Country United States
We are seeking a highly skilled Senior Systems Engineer!
Rated the best at what we do, Raytheon Intelligence and Space (RI&S) moves terabytes of data daily through the cloud utilizing the latest tools and processing techniques and counters national security threats through cyber solutions. We are a state-of-the-art technology company because of our innovative thinkers.
Our employees matter! Your contribution is vital to everything we build. As you design your career path you can be mentored through intriguing challenges. The RI&S culture fosters collaboration and respect while doing meaningful work.
Join us! Together, we will support critical missions, develop solutions and shape products of the future. Click here to view a brief video and learn more:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kfHlc8GCzoU&feature=youtu.be
We are seeking a Senior Systems Engineer, with automation experience to support program area responsibilities. This engineer will be responsible for the development of automation scripts, test execution, and the release of software requirements and deliveries. The person in this role will assist with technical reviews and may work on engineering design reviews.
Must be a U.S. CITIZEN with an active Top Secret/Sensitive Compartmented Information (TS/SCI) security clearance
Hires with an Active TS/SCI or higher clearances are eligible for sign-on bonuses of "up to" $40,000.00
Requires the aptitude to:
• Knowledge of other related engineering disciplines
• Follow and write tech manuals and procedures
• Work independently without appreciable direction
• Guide the successful completion of major programs and releases
• Interact with Lead System, Software Team, and Product Owner on issues
• Knowledge of/or experience with Systems Engineering technical standards, principles, theories, concepts and techniques
• Experience with web service communication of RESTful services running in a Linux infrastructure
• Ability to work in a collaborative, multi-discipline environment to produce deliverable products
• Experience with specific technologies such as Jenkins, Cucumber, JSON, DOORs
• Knowledge of software development lifecycle models (Agile) and program lifecycle modes
• Excellent written and oral communication skills
• Ability to the identify, manage, and mitigate technical risk
• Experience with Microsoft Office suite of tools, particularly Excel, Project, and PowerPoint
• Knowledge of the following Systems Engineering functions:
- requirements development and management
- system design and architecture
- model based system engineering
- software interface definition and control
- digital transformation
• Willing to work overtime and weekends as required to meet customer milestones
• SW development experience in one or more of the following languages: Java, C++, Python
• Experience with requirements decomposition, good requirements, and acceptance criteria
• Experience in developing requirements
• Experience developing software or test using the following technologies, Artifoctory, bitbucket, Gradle, git
• Experience with Amazon Web Services (AWS)
6 years’ relevant work experience with a BS in Science, Technology, Engineering or Math (STEM); or 4 years’ relevant work experience with a MS in Science, Technology, Engineering or Math (STEM)
(ABET accreditation is preferred as the standard accreditation although not required)
Raytheon Technologies is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.